Chapter- 1 Leon proposed to Violetta

Francesca- my love don't know if we could be together. Diego- yeah I was thinking the same so what we're breaking up? Francesca- yes I guess we are. Diego- okey. Diego went home. Tomas is knocking on the door. Francesca open the door. Francesca tomas you're here when he came, it's a beautiful surprise. Tomas- I just landed today and I want to come here to surprise you and it looks like I did surprise you. Francesca- you sure did surprise me. Tomas come in. Tomas went inside the house. Leon texted everyone to come to the restaurant. Francesca- Leon wants us to be at the restaurant. Tomas-oh so you have to go? Francesca- yeah I have to but you want to come with me? Tomas- sure. Everyone went the restaurant. And everyone was surprised to see Tomas back. Everyone- Tomas. Tomas- hey everyone. Leon got jealous. Except for Diego Gery and Clement didn't knew him. Camilla- so Leon is going on? Why do you want us here at the restaurant? Leon- I invited everyone because today is something special going to happen today and I just want you all in it even though sometimes we were enemy the first, but then we all get to know each other and we all changed. Leon got on one knee. Leon-my love I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Violetta is surprised .And everyone was surprised and so excited. Leon- You really have changed me. I can't imagine my life without you you mean the world to me I can't wait to spend my life with you have kids with you waking up every morning to see your beautiful face. German- mmm everyone laughs Leon- Violetta Castillo will you marry me? Violetta- yes!!! Leon puts the ring on her. Diego and Tomas wasn't too happy. Leon and Violetta kissed. Ludmila- aww my beautiful sister is finally getting married and congratulations I am so happy you so happy for you guys. Leon- thank you. Violetta- thank you sister. Ludmila hugged Leon and Violetta. Federico- congratulations to you both and Leon I'm just going to tell you one thing though you better treat her right because if you don't treat right then I am going talk to you seriously because Violetta is my best friend and also you are my best friend but hey, I have to take care of her too. Leon and Violetta laughs Leon and Violetta- thank you. Federico kiss Violetta on the cheek Federico hugged Leon and Violetta. German- my little girl is getting married I am so happy for you both I know I've been calling you Leon or sometime son but now I am happy to call you now my son, you always be my son to me anyways congratulation, my daughter and my son-in-law. German kissed Violetta on the forehead and German hugged Leon. Violetta- thank you so much dad. Leon- thank you so much.  Angie- I am truly happy for you guys even though you guys have your up and down arguing a lot, but your love is so strong and no one can't get in the way congratulations my daughter and my son-in-law. Leon and Violetta- thank you and just Violetta- thank you mom. Angie bugged Leon and Violetta whispers to Leon and Violetta Angie- I'm pregnant surprise. Leon and Violetta was really surprised and then they smiled Angie- don't say anything to no one yet. Angelica- my beautiful granddaughter. I am so happy for you both. I just wish that your mother was here to see you but you know that she is always with you in your heart my handsome grandson you better take good care of my granddaughter smile and welcome to the family. I heard you been there for her and I really appreciate that. Leon- no problem congratulation to you both again. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Just Violetta- thank you grandma. Angelica hugged Leon and Violetta. Olga- my little girl is getting married finally and I am going to make you a good cake for you my little girl and also for you Leon congratulations to my little girl and Leon or should I call you also, my son yeah because you always been my son me and always make my little girl happy. Violetta- thank you Olga. Leon- thank you Olga. Olga hugged Leon and Violetta. Ramallo- congratulations to you both. I am so happy for you guys and you guys always been like a son and daughter it's about time. Leon and Violetta- thank you Ramallo. Ramallo hugged Leon and Violetta. Francesca- aww my bestie is getting married and I am so happy for you guys congratulations. Leon and Violetta - thank you bestie. Francesca hugged Leon and Violetta.  Luca- congratulations to both of you. I'm really happy for you guys Leon and Violetta-thank you. Luca hugged Leon and Violetta. Diego- congratulations to you both. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Diego has a fake smile. Diego kissed Violetta on the cheek. Diego hugged Leon and Violetta. Tomas- congratulations to both of you guys. Tomas fake smile. Leon put his arm around Violetta shoulder. Leon- thank you Tomas. Violetta- thank you Tomas. Camilla- aww my bestie is getting married I am so happy and excited congratulations. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Camila hugged Leon and Violetta. Broduey- congratulations to both of you guys and I am so happy it's about time. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Broduey hugged Leon and Violetta. Maxi - I am so happy for you guys. congratulations my two best friends finally getting married. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Maxi hugged Leon and Violetta. Natalia- congratulations to you both I am so happy for you guys. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Natalia hugged Leon and Violetta.
Andres- congratulations to you both I am so happy for you guys. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Andres hugged Leon and Violetta. Helena- I am so happy for you congratulations finally getting married. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Helena hugged Leon and Violetta. Gery- congratulations to you both. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Gery hugged Leon and Violetta. Clement- congratulations to you both and I am happy for you guys. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Clement hugged Leon and Violetta. Gregorio- congratulations to you both I am truly happy for you guys even though I thought that Violetta was going to be my daughter-in-law but it's okay but anyways congratulations to you both again. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Gregorio hugged Leon and Violetta. Beto- congratulations to you both. I am truly happy for you. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Pablo- congratulations so happy for you guys. I hope you guys come and I hope all of you guys come and visit us at the studio or Gregorio studio as well can't wait to see your little ones. Leon and Violetta- thank you. Leon- and of course we will come and visit the studios. Pablo hug, Leon and Violetta. Francesca- Violetta and Leon I think we should celebrate karaoke? Leon- yes we should celebrate. German- see you at home Violetta. German Angie Angelica Olga Ramallo Pablo Gregorio Beto left. Violetta Leon Federico Ludmila Maxi Natalia Francesca Diego Tomas Camila Broduey Andres Helena Gery Clement went to the karaoke. Diego- hey Violetta about we sing a song shall we? Violetta- sure. Diego and Violetta went on the stage Diego and Violetta is singing a song called be mine 🎶 Tomas kinda got jealous. Francesca- Tomas are you okey? Leon crosses arm. Leon- no
Tomas is jealous because me and Violetta are getting married so why did you came back? Tomas- I don't have to tell you anything. Violetta and Diego finished singing. Violetta- what's going on??? Tomas- nothing. Leon puts his arm around Violetta shoulder. Francesca- Violetta all the girls should sing a song. Violetta- Ok. Ludmila grabbed Violetta hand. Violetta, Ludmila, Natalia, Camila, Helena and Gery went on the stage and started to sing the song called let's reach the stars 🎶 Tomas and Diego was seeing violetta. Leon saw that Leon was mad. They finished singing. Leon- I think we should go my love. Violetta- ok. Camila- but why if we just got here. Violetta- but we should go now I'm sorry. Leon and Violetta- bye. Leon and Violetta is walking home. Ludmila- I should go as well come my love let's go. Federico- okey. Federico and Ludmila- bye. Federico and Ludmila is walking home. Camila- that was weird wasn't it? Francesca- yes it was. Diego- I am also going home. Tomas- me too. Diego and Tomas left. Leon and Violetta arrived at home. Violetta- do you want to come in? Leon sure. Violetta and Leon went inside. German- back so soon? Violetta- yeah. Angie- my love why don't let Leon stay for the night. German- mmm. Leon- or I could leave. German- know you could stay here tonight. Ludmila and Federico arrived at the house and Ludmila and Federico went inside the house. Angie- Ludmila and Federico you are guys are back as well? Ludmila- yeah it was getting boring. Olga- do you guys want some juice? Violetta- yes please but can you take it to the guest room please. Olga- of course my love. Violetta- thank you. Violetta- well we're gonna be in the guest room ok dad. German- ok. Ludmila- come let's go. Violetta Leon and Ludmila and Federico went to the guest room. Ludmila- do you know Violetta I would like to design you're waiting if you let me ask your sister. Violetta- sure. Leon- I wonder when you guys were getting married. Federico smiles. Ludmila- we will see. Olga orange juice, and a lot of snacks. Ludmila and Federico Leon and Violetta- thank you. Olga- you're welcome my loves Olga left. Leon- I wonder what happened with Francesca and Diego. Ludmila- I think they break up you know that I'm kinda close with Diego. Federico- yeah we know that. Violetta-when I sing with Diego, I saw his eyes I think he's still in love with me. Ludmila- of course he was in love with you. You know he hurt you, but he still fall in love with you though. Leon- yeah I kind of saw that. Violetta- my love but you don't have to be worried about Tomas or Diego because we're getting married now. Federico- that's true. Leon Violetta Ludmila and Federico are eating and drinking the snacks and orange juice. Ludmila- we need go shopping. Violetta- I already have clothes. Ludmila-like dress shopping shoes. Violetta- okey. Federico-shut up me and Leon are going shopping as well for suits and shoes and tie. Leon- sure. It's night time Ludmila- we should have a sleepover all four of us. Federico- I don't think Mr German wouldn't be happy about that. Leon- I agree with Federico. Violetta- or I could sleep with Ludmila and Leon with Federico. Ludmila- yes. Federico- but before we go to sleep why don't we sing a song? Violetta- yes. Leon- sure Ludmila- ok. Violetta Leon Federico and Ludmila started singing the song called shine a light 🎶 they finished singing. Ludmila- so how many kids? Violetta- I two or three. Leon- yes we don't want so many kids. Federico- I think 3 it's perfect. Ludmila- or maybe one. Federico- we will see. They laughed. Violetta- yeah we will see what happens. Ludmila- I think we should get some rest now. Violetta- come on Ludmila we should stay up a little bit more longer. Ludmila- Violetta you know I need my beauty sleep Violetta- don't try to change the subject. Ludmila- I am not everyone in here knows that I need my beauty sleep. Violetta- fine let's go to bed now. Ludmila- thank you. Leon- good night my future beautiful wife. Violetta- good night my future, handsome husband. Leon and Violetta kiss. Federico- good night my love. Ludmila- good night my love. Federico and Ludmila kiss. Ludmila and Violetta lay down together on the bed. Leon and Federico put blankets on the floor. Federico and Leon are laying down. They went to sleep. German- Violetta and Ludmila hasn't came out of the room. Angie- I guess they all stay together my love. I think it's time you think. German- until they get married. German went to check on them.  Angie- you see my love now let's go to sleep. German and Angie went to bed German- at least they weren't sleepy together. Angie- even though they sleep together my love they could because they're going to get married now. German- good night my love . Angie- good night my love. German and Angie went to sleep.
..............................................................................

Hey everyone, I hope you guys enjoy the story I'm sorry that I took so long it was because I'm don't feel good 🥺 and I know there's a lot of Violetta and Leon fans out there and I hope you guys enjoyed it ☺️ chapter 2 coming soon

vote and comment