Chapter I : Present time

7 years later............., now 12 year old Morgan, was sitting in the back of her Fathers car, with two of her best friends next to her.
Frida and Madeline. " Mo, you okay back there?" Her Mother, Doreen, asked her. " I'm fine Mom. I still don't like that we have to leave." She told her Mother. " We're only there for the Summer. We'll be back in New York in no time!" Her Father, Christian, told her.

Morgan nodded and looked out the Car Window. Madeline and Frida looked at her and smiled slightly. " Don't worry M. We’ll make this, The. Best. Summer. Ever!" Frida told her with Madeline agreeing. Morgan gave her friends a small smile. She loved her friends and Family more than anything. She would die for them. To her family, also belonged her older Sister, Johanna. She, along with the rest of Morgans friends, the twins, Faith and Lucas, were just behind them in Johanna's Car. Morgan grabbed her Backpack and took out a book,Tobin's Spirit Guide. After her encounter with that Ghost-puppy Seven years ago, she startet to believe in Ghosts. Her friends soon joined in and bought her that book, from Madeline's Grandfather's Bookshop.

After a few more hours of driving, they all took a break in a diner. " Hey Dad?" Johanna asked," Yeah?" ," Did you knew Grandpa?"

" No i didn't and since he's dead, i problebly never will."

" Ok."

A few days ago, Christian's Father, The Grandfather of Johanna and Morgan,passed away of a Heart attack. Christian never knew him so it wasn't a hard hit for him. Doreen and the Sisters also never knew nor meet him.

" Let's get going! I don't wanna drive in the night." Christian said to his family and his youngest daughters friends.

So the get on with their drive to Summerville.