The arrangement 😵‍💫❤️‍🩹

Jennie and Taehyung were college mates. They knew each other but didn't care much about their existence. She thought he looked rather handsome and he thought she looked rather cute. That's it. There was nothing to care about.

 There was nothing to care about

Jennie.
18
Cute, shy and kind.
Smart

Taehyung
19
Cold, rich, kind (deep inside)
Smart

"Mom, don't kid around!" Jennie exclaimed with tears in her eyes.
"What is there to kid about Jen?" Ms.Kim gave her a worried look and sighed.
"I am still young!" Jennie yelled.
"WE ARE GOING THROUGH FINANCIAL PROBLEMS OKAY!? SO YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT!"

Jennie knew it was too much to process but she just gasped slightly and walked out.
She was walking when she suddenly tripped over a rock. But just as she was about to fall, someone caught her. Their hands were around her waist. She looked up to see ...
"Taehyung?"

He gave her a weird look and just left her there. But she was caught off guard when she noticed that he was going towards the direction of her house. She just shrugged and thought it was a coincidence. A pair of legs were reaching her. It was a boy from her neighborhood. He was a big playboy and she hated him like crazy!

"OMG! For the 100th time, I don't like you! Plus... I am going to be married in a few days." As soon as she said that, she regretted the words.

"LMAO! You can't ever stand up for yourself!"

She ran towards her house in tears and when she entered, she saw Kim Taehyung.