The Beginning

It all started with a joke photo of Jake's girlfriend, Amber. She played dead; he put fake blood on her body, and he would take a couple pictures of her. It was awesome to gain so much attention, but then the comments came. People wanted to know who Amber was and where she lived. They both even got doxxed, and Jake lost his mind after that. Not in a million years would he have thought that their lives would become hell due to that. Sometimes jokes aren't funny...

Jake was an ordinary guy with an extraordinary sense of humor. His girlfriend, Amber, was the light of his life—a quirky cutie pie with a penchant for whimsical paintings and a laugh that could brighten the gloomiest of days. They lived in a cozy apartment overlooking the city of Seattle. Almost every day, it rained, but that was what made the city beautiful. Both Jake and Amber's love story was etched in the boring-colored walls of their neighborhood, which dripped constantly with freezing waters.

One fateful evening, Jake stumbled upon the dark web, a murky underworld where secrets whispered louder than screams. He'd heard horrific rumors about its existence, which is why he was scared to ever enter the unknown, but curiosity gnawed at him like a persistent rat. Armed with his new laptop and a mischievous grin, he delved deeper, navigating through encrypted forums and hidden marketplaces. Every day, he would log in to his secret web browser and observe different sites. Some are more vulgar than others. That's when his addiction to the forbidden web set in.

Published-06/04/2024

So it was the first chapter and let me know how it was in the comment I will try to post the remaining chapter in a few days.

Love shreyashi.