Part 1:Meeting

Dante was walking through an abandoned church. His red jacket was the only color in this place besides his silver hair. He already knew he was being watched yet he kept walking.

A woman with short brown hair, a white shirt and black skirt. Her beautiful soft mismatch eyes watched Dante moving. After a few moments, she decided now was the time and rushed forward.

Dante already hears her attack and dodges it. The two end up fighting yet somehow.. It ended with Lady being pinned to the wall by Dante.

She looks angered and he looks smug as hell. His arms on the sides of her head on the wall. "You need something pretty Lady?"

Lady scoffed and glares at him. "From you normally no, but we don't need to like each other in order to fight. We have a common enemy."

Dante grins even more, he leans closer to her, their lips almost touching. "can you keep up? I love a woman who can handle a demon."  his tone sounded seductive and his eyes softened just a bit.

Lady scoffed and glares at him again. "Of course I can keep up, I found you didn't you I dumbass."

His grin never fades, Dante moved back from her. "I love it when you talk dirty to me." He walked away, dodging a knife Lady attempted to hit him with.

All that's heard is Dante's smug laughter and Lady cursing him out while the scene fades to black.