It Takes Two

Welcome fellow readers of the fanfiction world and Trolls fandom to this beautiful collection of Trolls: Band Together shorts! All of the short stories that you are going to see take place in the universe of my AU spin on the Trolls: Band Together movie! Allow yourself to be enveloped in a world of mini-adventures with our Troll pals, and witness the fun, drama, excitement, wonders, and everything else in between! We're kicking things off with a little recreation of "It Takes Three" from the released DVD version of the movie!

And if there is an idea that you'd like to be incorporated into a short for this mini-series, feel free to let me know in the reviews or PM me!

I do not own Trolls or Trolls World Tour or Trolls Band Together or any of the characters in the franchise or the songs! And I especially don't own any of the songs I use from the movie or any other song I pick out in general! I also don't own the characters of Trollstopia! The only thing I do own are my O.C.s Melody Song, McJagger, Buckaroo, Stereo, and Twilight Tidepool; I.M. Rally owns her O.C. Aggie Galido, and Cheah owns his O.C. Finn Okazaki Tidepool. Now, strap in, ladies and gentlemen, and let's get on with the show!

*CRASH!*

*RUMBLE!*

*SPUTTER! SPUTTER!*

*BELLOWS IN A SLOW TEMPO*

What you are hearing is the sound of an armadillo bus breaking down in the middle of the badlands while on a musical trip to Bergen Town. But one would ask "What armadillo bus"? Well...

Rhonda was currently staggering, letting its tongue out as it panted in exhaustion, feeling a little too worn out and not feeling well at all to continue. It was only able to pull out a few more steps before it stopped, coughing out a puff of smoke as it bellowed tiredly.

Inside the bus, Viva, who was currently at the wheel, had noticed the abrupt stop and commented, "Uh-oh, that doesn't sound good."

Poppy, who was sitting in the seat next to Viva, noticed her older sister's concerned face and looked up from the magazine she was reading, asking, "Sis, what's wrong"?

The older Pop Troll hissed slightly under her breath while saying to Poppy, "Well, Poppy...we're broken down...and stuck in the middle of nowhere."

"Wait, we're stuck," Melody, who was lying on the couch fiddling with her guitar, asked as she sat up and heard the news that they had broken down, "How bad is it? Can we get Rhonda moving again"?

Viva tried to press the button to start the engine up again, but all she got was the sound of Rhonda sputtering and coughing, letting out another cloud of smoke. The inside of the armadillo bus shook when it sputtered, making everyone brace for impact and try to maintain balance in case a sudden shock threw me off.

"I'm not exactly an expert on cars, but I think going by the way that Rhonda just sputtered means that we aren't going anywhere any time soon," Lizzy, who had gotten herself a cup of coffee she made from John Dory's kitchen stove, stated before taking a sip.

"Oh man," Melody hesitantly stated, clutching the side of her head while saying, "John Dory is gonna kill us! He trusted us to watch Rhonda while he and BroZone went on tour and now, we can't even get the poor armadillo moving"!

Poppy reassured everyone, saying, "Don't worry. I'm sure we can get Rhonda moving again. She's probably having some problems with the engine. I'll go out and see if I can get it fixed up."

Viva was surprised to see her little sister seem to know how to fix cars, asking her, "Wait, you can fix engines?"

"Branch has taught me a lot about machinery, so I've picked up a few tips here and there," Poppy happily replied as she started to head to the side door so she could go outside.