professor Weasley

All the fist years walked into Hogwarts. There was a stern lady standing there with pitch black hair and a green robe. "Hello everyone and welcome. My name is professor McGonagall. Behind these doors awaits your future. You'll be sorted in your house and they will be like your family while your here at hogwarts. There are four houses: Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Please wait here and I'll see if they're ready for us." Professor McGonagall, Minni. I've heard a lot about her from Moony. She's harsh but fair. 

"So it's true then? Harry Potter is attending Hogwarts." I looked back and a boy with slick white hair was walking towards Potter. "My name is Draco." He looked the red haired boy up and down and scoffed. "You will learn that some Wizarding families are better than others." Draco offered his hand but Potter only glared. "I can decide that for myself thank you." The red haired boy chuckled and Draco looked pissed. "Don't have to ask who you are. Red hair and a hand me down robe? Must be a Weasley." The Weasley boy looked ashamed and that was my que.

"Same goes for you. Old man white hair, expensive robes and thinking he's better than anyone? Must me a Malfoy." He looked at me and studied me. "And you are?" I gave him a grin. "I'm Arya Black ofcourse. I want to say it's nice to meet you but than I'll be lying." McGonagall walked in and Malfoy stopped talking. "As you all can see we have an older student here. She won't be joining you in your first year. She will be in her third but she still needs to be sorted." Everyone looked at me. "She will be the first one to be sorted and than we'll go by alphabetic order." McGonagall opened the door and we walked into the great hall. It was beautiful with four large tables in the centre and a table for the professors on a sort of stage facing them. I saw Dumbledore and I grinned. That old man, I like him. He's smart and a hell of a wizard.

I was as McGonagall said the first one to be sorted. I sat on a stool and an old weathered hat was placed on my head. I could hear it's voice in my head and I'm sure the others couldn't hear it. "Brilliant mind, selfless, ambitious and you certainly won't back down for what you believe in. I know the best house for you, the same as your mother." Than I knew I would be sorted into gryffindor. "GRYFFINDOR!" The sorting hat shouted. Sirius Black and my mum were both in gryffindor. It was weird that he only said my mum. I shrug it off and sat at the gryffindod table and my robes changed magically to scarlet and gold and the lion emblame sewed itself on my robe.

"Welcome to the best house in all of Hogwarts." Fred shouted, both he and George sat on the opposite side of the table. When everyone was sorted, with Harry also in Gryffindor, professor Dumbledore had one announcement to make. "As most of you know professor Kettleburn is no longer here and enjoying her pension. We now all welcome the new care of magical creatures professor, professor Weasley." A red headed guy walked up on stage. He was well bult, his arms big and some sort of scar covering some of his arm. I couldn't see what kind of scar it was, his long hair was tight in a bun and he had a devilish smirk. "Oi, Piercy! Did you know Charlie would work here?" George threw a piece of paper to the obviously other Weasley. "No, I didn't." 

After an amazing meal I walked with Fred and George towards our common room. A moving painting stood there smiling. "I hope you two will behave better than last year." She said to Fred and George and they smiled mischievously. "Don't frett fat lady, we will be worse. This is Arya, we will show her the ropes. The secret phraze is Godric Gryffindor." The fat lady rolled her eyes and opened up to let us in. The gryffindor common room was cozy, the fire place in the middle was lit and it gave a cozy warmth off. There were big leather couches and tables where we could do our homework. "Angelina!" A gorgeous girl came walking towards us. "What's up?" She asked looking breefly at me. "This is Arya, will you show you your room. She's in our year so I think she's placed in your bedroom." Angelina nodded and took my by the arm. "No worries, I'm Angelina Johnson. These are: Alicia Spinnet and Patricia Stimpson." I introduced myself and they were enthusiastic. "We will win do many house points with you!" I looked puzzled. "Each house can win and lose house points. Do well in class, you get house points. Breaking any rules, you lose them." I nodded and we entered our room. 

Four beds were placed against the wall with a little fire place in the middle. Scarlet red curtains hung from the posters around the bed for privacy. All our stuff was already there laying neatly on our beds. "Over there is the bathroom, please don't take to long we all need to get ready." All the girls were kind and took me in. Breakfast would start at eight in the morning and mandatory as we will get our time tables. 

The next morning I was awake at five AM and went for a morning run. It was dead silent outside except from the animals that walked, crawled and flew there. Around six thirty I was back and ready for a shower. I always took a morning run to get the day starting it was relaxing and it cleared my mind. Around eight I was downstairs in the common area waiting for the twins. "Hey there! Let's go!" Fred and George both locked their arms in mine and we walked towards the great hall.

We sat down at our table and started filling up our plates. I took a bowl and filled it up with all kinds of fruits. They looked fresh and filled with flavour. When I took my first bite I wasn't disappointed, the juices danced around in my mouth. "Miss Black, welcome to Hogwarts." Professor McGonagall stood behind me and handed me a piece of paper. "I fear of what may come if you three team up. With you being a marauder and all." McGonagall winked at me and I smiled before she walked away. "First period is COMC (care of magical creatures). Yours?" Fred asked me and I looked at the piece of paper. "Same, I hope that brother of yours can teach me something new."

The tree of us walked over the fields surrounding the hogwarts castle. The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. There already was a group of students gathered around. We joined them and professors Weasley walked in front of the group. "Welcome everyone! I'm professor Weasley, I'm breeding and studying dragons until Dumbledore asked me to teach. Let's begin with an introduction round. Please say your name and any animals you have or have brought to school."

"Arya Black, if I realy have to tell what animals I have we'll be here till tomorrow morning." I said smiling. "Why don't you tell us your five newest?" Professor asked and I nodded. "Sure, first one is swooping evil. He's kind but not himself my mentor send him to me and help him. Second one is a wendigo. Third chimeara , fourth occamy and fifth and last one is my niffler. She'll be soon joining me at hogwarts to be honest, she was born to early so I have to raise her. Professor Dumbledore only have to give me his word." Weasley looked at me amazed. "Those aren't just some pets, a wendigo, chimeara and swooping evil? How did you obtain them?" I smiled slyly. "Perhaps I'll tell you after class sir." He agreed and asked to stay for a bit. We talked about Griffins, they are amazing creatures very proud. They won't hesitate to hurt you if you disrespect them. 

When class was finished everyone went to defence against the dark arts but I stayed behind. "I have to tell you I'm an big fan of your work Arya." Charlie spoke to me while cleaning up the field. "Thank you professor, why did you stop breeding and training dragons to teach?" I knew I was blunt but I couldn't imagine to stop working with such amazing creatures to teach a bunch of students who for the most part don't even want to do anything with creatures.