Chapter 5-The final...?

3rd person POV: 

As the group grew near to shadow milk White Lily cookie noticed the growing nervousness of Pure vanilla, she was worried to say the least but when confronted about it Pure Vanilla shook it off.

They soon encountered shadow milk and started the battle but they soon noticed a weird gap in shadow milks attacks, He never directly attacked pure vanilla?

This was strange as it is usually best to take down the healer but after a few blows shadow milk cookie started to act strange...

.

.

.

.

.

.

S̷͖̊̏h̶͚̦̒̋a̷̯͋̓d̷̠̄̑͌ȏ̸̲͔̺̋w̴̜͂̉̈́ ̴̖̈͒m̸̢̮̐́i̸̠̝̘̋l̶̊͝ͅk̴͙̥̘̐͛ ̵̰̔̂̈́ç̶͛o̶̯͗͝o̸͉͘k̵͕͙̒̈́̈́i̵̘̗̠͝é̶̯̼̐  POV:

After my body had been trapped in the silver tree and the curse doing whatever it was with my body, I was trapped in a small flower field with a small path that lead to a small cottage...the same small cottage that I had spent so many years in hiding in filled with memory's.

Though i've heard some cookies when my friends first got corrupted say that we were baked for this...although being the once hero of knowledge I wasn't sure of myself even when I told myself this wasn't true. 

I stayed in this small paradise for a while until one day something changed... though i'm not sure how I saw the outside of earthbread for once but there were corrupted faires everywhere and when I looked down at myself...

After that I was transported back but I has so many questions like how did I even get out in the outside world...and WHAT DID THE CORRUPTION DO TO MY BODY

I stayed in my mindspace again for a while until I woke up...in control of my body?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

White lily POV:

We were about to strike the final blow onto shadow milk cookie until pure vanilla ran in front of us...?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Pure Vanilla POV: 

As the battle continued I grew more nervous by the second...I didn't want to kill my own father but at the same time what other choice did I have?

The final blow was about to be dealt but I had a idea, I ran in front of the group  and raised my staff up blasting my Light Magic at the corrupted Shadow milk cookie, The collision was hard as the blast of light and dark magic sent everyone flying...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd person POV:

After the collision somehow elder faire had been brought back!? The title of guardian of the seal had been passed back to him and the seal was back in place but someone stood where shadow milk cookie stood...or was it shadow milk cookie?

White lily cookie looked shocked as Pure Vanilla ran to the cookie that was assumably shadow milk cookie and jumped into his arms as the cookie that could be assumed as shadow milk cookie hugged him back.

Everyone was shocked to say the LEAST to see the ANCIENT COOKIE running up to and hugging shadow milk cookie the Ɇ₦Ɇ₥Ɏ?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Pure vanilla POV:

I was so excited to see that my plan to get rid of the curse had worked I ran up to shadow milk and hugged him tight "I love you dad" I whispered as he let out a small sigh and hugged me back. While I knew the others would be confused I couldn't care less right now.

As I finally turned around I saw shocked faces around I knew I had some explaining to do "What are you doing pure vanilla!?...Are you betraying us?" I saw Gingerbraves face with confusion shock and horror all mixed.

I sighed and called them all to a nearby table, "You have some explaining to do!" Elder faire finally  spoke after a few minutes of silence. Of course he was the first one to speak up I basically hugged his greatest enemy and the one he swore to seal away forever.

"Well I do owe you an explanation...Shadow milk cookie is my father..."

//I really want to write more but its getting late (In my timezone) sorry  T.T//