||Max Gif 3

A/N: i swear there will be others but i need to find gifs LMAO.

POV: you broke up with her (i would never)

''Y/-'' max gets cut off by you hanging up.
She looks down in hurt but also a bit of...anger. How dare y/n make her the happiest girl ever, then leave her.
She looks at eleven whos in her bed, who tilts her head curiously. Til she finally asks ''max, whats...wrong?''
''im...im fine, its nothing.'' max said, voice cracking a bit.
''it doesnt seem like it, max'' eleven says''
''its y-y/n''. Max pauses. "she b-broke up with me. Max is very close to tears
Eleven gets up and hugs her tight "max its going to be okay, you helped me with my issues with mike and we resolved them" (ewww mileven, sorry)
Max sniffles ''i know, shes got to be the one to reach out though, she was the one to break up with me.
El nods in agreement "yes, she should be the one to reach out"
El then grins "so sleepover: part 2?"
Max then smiles "yeah"
(timeskip to tommorow morning)

Max wakes up drowsily "hmmm" max lets out.
Max then looks over to see elevens sleeping form and smiles a bit, thinking how lucky she is to have a friend like eleven hopper.
Max then hears a knock on the door so she gets up, with bedhair and pyjamas and all, to get the door.
When she gets downstairs, she opens the door to reveal one y/n y/l/n, standing outside, soaking wet in the pouring rain.
''god she looks hot drenched" max thinks"
"uh thanks?" y/n asks unsure"
"shit did i say that outloud" max curses
"yeah, its okay dont worry" y/n chuckles.
"oh and you also look hot with your messy bedhair and wonder woman pajamas" y/n adds, smirking.
Max turns red "shut up and get the fuck in here before you get a cold y/l/n
Max pulls you inside forcefully.
Y/n chuckles and runs a hand through her drenched wolf cut.
"sooo, i wanted to um...talk" y/n says nervously. "if you want to. I could go-"
"no. We need to talk" max demands
"Yeah, we do" y/n walks into the living room and sits on the couch.
Max follows her and sits down also, folding her legs underself.
"so what did you wanna talk about, y/n/n? Max asks curiously "cause if its the breakup then you really fucking hurt me okay?"
Y/n sucks in a deep breath "it is the breakup, but just let me explain, okay?"
Max sighs ''you owe me an explanation, so go on then y/l/n"
And so y/n explains "max, i broke up with you because you deserve so much better then me" max trys to cut in but y/n holds up a hand and then continues. "you do. You deserve like lucas, or, or even eleven instead. There good, really good people, and im not. And i really do love you, weve never said that before, shit, but i do, ive been in love with you since that day, the day you came into school with that red jacket, that you can have back, if you want it. And im selfish for still wanting to have you back." Y/n finishes, looking up at max.
Max looks at her. "so have me back"
Y/n seems surprised "but you deserve better the-"
"i love you too, you idiot! Ever since i first saw you too, sitting there, next to will, and the first thought was you were so fucking pretty, with your wolfcut and your rings and your...your everything! Everything about you is perfect. And you do deserve me. You deserve love. But if you think, it should be with someone else i understand, even though it hurts." Max finishes
Y/n looks at her. "you love me back" she asks.
Max nods and then cups y/ns cheek. "i really do. Can-can i kiss you y/n y/l/n? She asks for your concent.
Y/ns lips curve up into a grin and then she smashes her lips against hers.
Max kisses back just as hard, putting a hand into y/ns wolfcut.
(little timeskip)

Max and y/n break apart after like the 20 minutes making out session
"so you still like me?" max questions.
Y/n chuckles "was that not established from our 20 minutes making out session.
Max shakes head, in amusement. "why are we like this"
Y/n lets out a laugh. "because were tragic gays"
Max then smiles and whispers into y/ns ear. "im glad your back"
And y/n whispers "me too, maxie, me too"