Welcome to omega city

Remy step off the bus and seen her cousin's husband waiting on her. leaned against the hood of his car. She smiled walking up to him "hey eaven". "Hello remy, I hope you don't mind I made kerra stay home" he faintly smiled opening the door for her. "I bit she wasn't happy about that" she snickered getting in.

———

Kerra was out front of the house waiting as eaven let remy out of the car. Remy ran up to her and hug tightly yet gently, Kerra was almost 8 months pregnant. "Hey hun, I'm honestly still surprised uncle agreed to let you stay here". "Oh he doesn't know, he thinks I went to grans" she smirk. "Excuse me.." kerra stares at her. "Oh relax, it's fine mom is covering for me" she smiled.

Eaven glanced at his phone. "Ervin coming over".

"Does the party boy know she's here?".

"Probably not, you didn't tell me till this morning" he faintly grins kissing her cheek.

"Who?" Remy asks confused looking between the two.

"My brother, just ignore him... his kinda a womenizer" he smirk.

"His a whore but has standards.." kerra said bluntly.

"So he's like Mav?" She asks amused. "Mav still not married?" Kerra asks amused raising an eyebrow.

"Why no... if he isn't helping daddy, he's bar hopping with Rex who only there to babysit him and me sometimes" she smiles sighing.

"Poor Rex...". The two look down the drive way hearing the motorcycle.

"Oh!" remy says surprised as he stop infront of them. "They're twins"..

"Oh hey you're actually pretty cute, wanna ride me sweetheart?" ervin grins turning the bike off.

"Ah so his exactly like Mav" she raised an eyebrow amused. She turned her attention to him "you couldn't handle me if I come with instructions, little boy.." she smiles crossing her arms. He got off the bike and approached her looking down at the smaller women who barely reach his shoulders "by the look of things doll, you couldn't actual handle me..". Eaven was about to step in when remy giggled "with your ego, I don't have much to worry about".

He look at his brother the look on ervin face was of amusement and curiosity. "Be nice, ervin she new to omega city" eaven final speak up. Ervin smiled "is that so, my apologies". Remy smiled "I'll forgive you this time, but I demand respect". "Demand?" He questioned amused watching her walk in side with kerra.

"So who she is?" He grinned looking at his brother. "She the daughter of one of uncles old associates and Kerra first cousin". "Really?. Is she the one who threw cake at you and kerra at your wedding". "To be fair, kerra it did to her first". "What kind of associate" he raised an eyebrow. "Our kind" he grinned. "Is she seeing anyone?". "Oh?. I wasn't aware you like the ill mannered ones". He grinned cockily "I do when it's that fine". "Don't treat her like one of your whores...". Ervin shrug "anyway the actual reason I'm here" he handed him the letter. He glanced at it. Eaven nodded folding it putting in the inner pocket of his jacket.

——————

Eaven grab her suitcase and throw it at him "here since you think you have a chance with her, be a gentleman". he caught it Glaring at him. "What the hells in this thing?". "Probably everything but the kitchen sink" he shrug shutting the trunk  of his car.

———————

"Rich boy has a lot of body guards" remy stated looking around. "Why are you surprised my father, Dyson, viper and cobra were you're body guards growing up...then it was maverick and Rex" kerra smirks "and if I remember right, you had a crash on viper". Remy hucker "don't remind me...I had poor taste then". "Aw that's mean, viper wasn't that bad looking in his 30s". "His 50 now... and still an asshole" she smiled.

———-

"The fuck kinda name is viper" ervin asks smirking. "Didn't your uncle ever teach you, it's not nice to listen to others conversation..." she snap to him smiling.

Kerra and Eaven glance at her as ervin faintly glared at her . "Didn't your father ever teach you how to speak to men...". "He tried but ended up babying me instead..." she grinned. "And him and my brothers will fold you like a lawn chair prissy rich boy". 

"Well at least they're getting a long" Eaven smiled. kerra glanced at him "you're brother is about to bite off more then he can chew...". "Love at first fight?" He joke grinning. "You thought my daddy was bad, love. Hers will bury both of you over his baby girl". "I respect that but I think someone challenging him for a charge might be good for him". "He won't hurt her right?, cause she doesn't know when to back down". "Na apparently he's into it" he grinned amused.

———————

"Remy, come along I'll show you to your room" kerra called out to her as the short girl look at her. "Right" she walked toward her "bye pretty boy" she smiled. The two head up stairs as Eaven walked back up to his brother

"Pretty boy?" his brother raised an eyebrow amused. "no one's dared called me that before" he was amused and slightly turned on by her.

"she was raised by same of our oaths and knows we're in the 'business'... she just very spoiled by the way kerra talks about her".

"Good cause I wanna mess with her without her being afraid to talk back" he smiled.

Eaven faintly grinned he never actually seen him take interest in a women besides pleasure.

"So what does their family do for us?". Eaven stuck his hands in his Jean pockets walking toward the home bar. "they paint houses" He smiled. "Ah that explains her 6 foot attitude and why she not afraid to smart off to us".

"Like I said Don't use her like the others, kerra really cares for her". "I'm not gonna lie and say I don't want that but I want it more then once" he grinned. "she had a rocky start with dating in past to the point she Ben in fights" eaven informed him grabbing the whiskey bottle from the cabinet. "A grown man punch a women her size...". "Apparently her not wanting to sleep with them was the problem and now her brother has multiple assaults charges on his record". "Does he need a job?" He grinned.

"Feel free to ask their father". "I mean if I make her mine, she'd probably be more comfortable with family around till she adjusted".

"Kerra talks about rems brother maverick, they're the closest of the siblings. His closer to her then his twin brother". "That's unusual". "She is the only girl of 3 boys and they're close to kerra's two brothers. so if you mess up.. I'll be getting your crown" he grinned. Ervin gave a cold amused look.