Week 1: criminal love

Remy walk around the shopping district with kerra, Eaven and Kenny, one of the higher ranking members to the family. She wanted to explore the city so Kerra was showing her around as her doctor had encouraged her to walk around at a slow pace.. Remy smiles running ahead of them looking around. Eaven raised a brow amused "she very.... excitedable". "The word you're looking for love is spoiled and her father is to blame for that" she stated smirking.

Remy rounded the corner of one of shops and stop looking down an alleyway hearing multiple thuds sounds. "You finally out of energy hun" kerra smiles walking up behind her hoping she calmed down. Remy never broke her focus from the alley as a figure was walking toward them. eaven raised a questioning brow at him. "Well that's hot" remy smirk placing her hand on her hip. Kerra and eaven both look at her dumbfounded. "You have issues we need to talk about love" kerra says worriedly. Remy faintly laughs waving at him "hey pretty boy". He stood at the entrance of the alley and grinned at her, blood dripping from the knuckles of his gloved hands "Hello short stuff". Eaven walked past the two women and up to him. "Uncle sent me to... 'collect a dept for him" he grinned at him. "Hey Kenny have this cleaned up". The said man nodded his head grabbing his cell phone as Ervin wipe his hands off with cloth and removed the gloves putting them in the pocket of his leather jacket. 

Kerra lightly smack remy in the back of the head for something she said as the said girl playful wined laughing stepping forward out of her reach in the background.

Ervin looked at his brother "taking the girls for a walk I see". "Wanna adopt remy, she's very friendly but also annoying" eaven grins sarcastically. They both chuckle.

"Hey you two, we're hungry" remy yells out to them. "Remy ask like a lady..." kerra corrects her. Remy raised her eyebrow side glancing her "oh of course my bad, would you gentlemen like to partake in the dinning of the evening" she grinned bowing forward. Kerra rolled her eyes shaking her head with smile. Both men glance at each other and chuckled walking up to them.

——————

Kerra was the one to pick the place as she was pregnant. a small walk in restaurant in the corner of the main square. Remy took the seat closest to the widow so kerra could have more space. The two brothers sat in front of them. Remy grab the menu glancing over it, she had removed one of her sandals to rube her foot up Ervin's leg, who was speaking in a low tone to his brother. he stops and glances at her amused. "Order me something pretty boy, I'm not familiar with anything here" she faintly smiles with half lidded eyes. Eaven and kerra glance at each other with a faint laugh. 

Ervin had ordered for both her and himself the  Coq Au Vin. Kerra ordered herself a Chocolate lava cake slice and eaven ordered steak with a crab oscar topping. "Herd from your father lately?" Kerra sparks up a conversation as Remy leaned on the table "daddy pops in every now and then when mav and Dyson check in with me". Kerra look down her "he still think you're at grans?". Remy smiled "I'm as sly as a fox". "Elbows off the table remy dear" Kerra urged her sweetly. Remy looked down at her arms and back at her "you're joking right...". "No, it's not polite to have your elbows on the dinner table". "Who I'm insulting here exactly the twin mod bosses to be or" remy jokingly whispers. Kerra stares sternly at her. "Remy be nice and get your elbows off the table" eaven smiled at her. "Who asked you, blue eyes white knight" she snap to him smirking. Ervin glanced at him amused as Eaven look harden toward at her. Kerra swatted her gently but firmly in the back head. "You're so mean" she fake wined then quickly starting laughing. "Please Act your age hun, you're in public...". "I can't, I've never Ben this old before" she smirk shrugging. Kerra sighs she knew she was only being her jokative herself. she look up at Eaven who wasn't used to remy blunt personality then glanced at ervin who was clearly amused by her actions.

————————

After dinner kerra stood over to the side with eaven. "you ok love" she questioned stepping in front of him. "her personality is something" He glanced at her. "It's only Ben a week, I promise you'll adore her by week 3" she smiled leaning against his chest. He faintly chuckled looking at his brother and remy standing together in front of the restaurant "Ervin seems to be enjoying her company". 

————————-

Remy glanced over her shoulder at them and smiled looking back up to ervin "are you enjoying my company pretty boy". He grinned watching the passing cars in the street in front of them "go home with me and I'll answer that short stuff". She tilted her head with soft laughter "Aw An have you miss out on the work out with your hand". Ervin smirked leaning down to be eye level with her "watch it....miss solstice, I'm not a push over like the men in your past". She smiled leaning forward kissing him. The action surprised him as he kissed her back. "or what pretty boy". 

Eaven walked to up behind them with a cocky grin "sorry to interrupt but uncle just called me and wants you to meet him at his manner now". Ervin sighs irritated straightening his back "right...". "maybe another time short stuff" He added walking off as remy watch him.. Eaven looked at her "you really like him don't you, remy". She side glanced at him then looks back to the direction ervin went "so does every woman he flirts with...". "Oh he doesn't flirt with women, he's straight to the point when he wants something" he grins watching her glaze snap back to him in surprise as Kerra walked up to them. "come on, let's go home... I need a nap" she smiled.