⁰.⁰. PLAYLIST

FXCK LXVE: THE ALBUM

¹. I DON'T LOVE YOU - MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE
"I don't love you, like I did, yesterday."

². ABCDEFU - GAYLE
"A, B, C, D, F U, and your mom and your sister and your job. And your broke ass car and that shit you call art."

³. PARALYZED - SUECO
"You got me paralyzed."

⁴. HAPPIER THAN EVER - BILLIE EILISH
"When I'm away from you, I'm happy than ever."

⁵. GOOD 4 U - OLIVIA RODRIGO
"Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy. Not me, if you ever cared to ask. Good for you, you're doing great out there without me, baby. God, I wish that I could do that."

⁶. GET HIM BACK! - OLIVIA RODRIGO
"I wanna get him back. I wanna make him really jealous, wanna make him feel bad. Oh, I wanna get him back. 'Cause then again, I really miss him, and it makes me real sad. Oh, I want sweet revenge. And I want him again."

⁷. BAD IDEA RIGHT? - OLIVIA RODRIGO
"Seeing you tonight, it's a bad idea, right?"

⁸. YOU BROKE ME FIRST - TATE MCRAE
"And I don't really care how bad it hurts. 'Cause you broke me first."

⁹. REMEMBER THAT NIGHT? - SARA KAYS
"Remember that night? We went for a drive. 2:30 in the morning, you kissed me, it was pouring."

¹⁰. ONLY LOVE CAN HURT LIKE THIS - FAITH PALOMA
"It must've been a deadly kiss. Only love can hurt like this."

¹¹. SINCE U BEEN GONE - KELLY CLARKSON
"Since you been gone, I can breath for the first time. I'm so moving on, yeah, yeah."

¹². I MISS THE MISERY - HALESTORM
"I miss the bad things. The way you hate me. I miss the screaming. The way that you blame me. Miss the phone calls. When it's your fault. I miss the late nights. Don't miss you at all. I like the kick in the face. And the things you do to me. I love the way that it hurts. I don't miss you, I miss the misery."

¹³. DON'T SPEAK - NO DOUBT
"Don't speak, I know just what your saying. And please stop explaining. Don't tell me 'cause it hurts."