A New Path

Tython, the home of the Jedi since the fall of the temple on Coruscant. The Sith ambushed the temple during the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant. The Jedi had no choice but to flee and regroup. Through the chaos a female Jedi named Satele Shan refounded the Jedi Orders' old homeworld. This was Tython. She appointed the title of Master and soon Grand Master.

A new age of Jedi came to be. Taught to be warriors for that is what the galaxy needed for them. Taught to venture in learning all aspects of the Force. Taught to be relentless in every decision taken. Completely different than the Jedi once were and what they will soon become to be. 

A young Jedi Initiate was dallying around the temple grounds. Paying no attention to the world around her. "Shouldn't you be studying?" an older female voice asked her. Turning her head to find Grand Master Satele Shan with an amused smile on her face. 

"I couldn't focus, Master. There's something pulling at me and I don't know what it is," the youngling answers. "I don't understand it. What could it be?" Satele peers at the little girl before her. 

Rowan Moonshadow, one of the youngest yet talented Initiate

Rowan Moonshadow, one of the youngest yet talented Initiate. If she remembered correctly Rowan was left at the temple doorsteps with a note with only her name written on it. Rowan was a bright and happy child. She was known to make the temple more lively. Some masters were more cautious at the fact Rowan expressed emotions more openly. Satele had no worries for the child. She saw a Jedi that would thrive when the war is all and done but also one who will step up if war darkens their doorstep again. 

"The Force works in mysterious ways, little one. Even, I can't always understand it at times." 

"Do you think we will ever return to Coruscant?" 

"Maybe one day. You will probably see the Jedi return to Coruscant as my time may have come to an end. One day you will obtain a Jedi Master who will guide you through your path. Until then do not neglect your studies." 

"Yes Master. It's just hard when it feels like it's trying to tell me something." 

"Meditate, only when you clear your mind can you truly listen." 

"Thank you Master," Rowan bows and takes her leave. Satele shakes her head in amusement. She pauses for a moment. 

"I know you're there," she calls out. 

"I had to keep you on your toes," her former padawan, Shigar Konshi, jokes. "You know the other masters worry about young Moonshadow. They fear she is too strong willed and that she is more susceptible to the dark side." 

"She will not become a sith for I have seen it. There is a path laid for her what it is I'm not certain. For she will become a different type of Jedi one that no one has seen before. Do not bring the subject up again. Our caution will do more harm than good." 

"As you wish, Master." The two Jedi walked back into the temple not speaking of the conversation before.

~Later that Night~