Teaser Story Part

*Hearing screaming and yelling and people fighting each other and loud noises of people eating something* "What type of Hèll is this!?" I yell to myself seeming very confused and scared.

"Someone please HELP ME!" I hear those shouts through the door I'm sitting by with my hands on ny head hiding my face from the world.

"Grrrrr....." a random voice makes as I look up and my heart drops in fear seeing such lifeless yellow eyes peering at me with such hunger in there eyes. Their torso is opened revealing there guts and organs just dangling out of there stomach with tons of blood just dripping onto the floor painting the floor dark red. Razor sharp teeth that look like it can pierce anything dripping drool and saliva onto the floor. Their face looks like an absolute nightmare with 1 eye missing with blood pouring out of its socket, a large chunk of there neck is missing that looks like it's been taken a bite out of. Their jaws flesh is mostly missing just showing their razor sharp teeth. Their head looks balding with blood stains on their head. I look down and see their razor sharp claws like fingers that look like it can tear me to ribbons in a second.

"What the fuck!?" I immeidetly get up and turn my head for a second and my eyes widen in fear and horror at the scene outside. Countless bodies lay dead and mutilated with everything on the ground. Blood, guts, bones, body parts, actual human skin on the ground. Seeing people like this guy behind me eating the dead bodies or taking a bite of people and leaving them alone only for the bite people to change immediately go after other people.

*Thinks to myself* "How could this have happened especially when it was perfectly fine 30 minutes ago!" *Turns my head to look at the figure as he lunges towards me and as he gets close I black out*