Confusion 🫣🤍

"Hi? Um...what are you doing here?"
Her mother gave her a don't-embarrass-me look. Jennie was confused but still sat down beside her mom as told.
"Aunty,can you please explain why we are here? Not to be rude or something but my parents are not telling me either." Taehyung said out of the blue.
He rarely talks so Jennie found his voice rather suitable for his handsome face. It was deep and manly.
"Well, you and Jennie are getting married. Most probably next week." Jennie was about to object but she could feel her mother's tight grip. Jennie could only look down and wonder what his response is gonna be.
"Do I have a choice?" Taehyung asked.
"No Taetae. You have to marry her. They're going through financial difficulties and we should help them." Taehyung could only sigh. Jennie felt his pain and requested to talk with him.

———————————————————————————

"We need the money. So I guess we have to get married?" Jennie asked but figured that doesn't make sense. She just sighed.

"Listen up. I wanna help but I don't wanna get married to a girl that I barely know about." Taehyung said with a cold expression.

"Same here, but I don't have a choice! Plus! If we get married, we can just act as if nothing ever happened. A-a secret marriage."

"Fine. Just accept the proposal but remember.  I won't care about anything and if you wanna date someone else. Go ahead. I won't judge." Taehyung added. Jennie was a little taken aback but still accepted it.
"Deal."

"We're okay with it." Jennie said while standing beside the tall man.

"Wonderful! We shall have marriage on Tuesday!"

"TUESDAY!? I-I'm sorry! I have an exam. I-it's for my scholarship!" Jennie said a little angrily and worried at the same time.

"Oh, sweetie. You don't have to worry. You are going to be a wife. You don't have to study anymore." Jennie's mom said. This made Jennie really angry and she stormed off to her room. Taehyung's look softened a little. It was barely noticeable. He was worried for Jennie but couldn't say anything.

"I think we should not interfere with her studies." Taehyung said, trying to help Jennie.
"Plus, you did force us into this marriage. It's the least we can do for her."

They took his words into deep, and I mean DEEP consideration.
"Actually, Taetae is right. It's the least we can do for he girl." Taehyung's mom said.

Jennie's mom let out a sigh of relief. Jennie then came out and thanked him.
"Thank you Taehyung."