Chapter 1, raised from the ashes

Years ago, Team flare was defeated by a group of teens, the machine went off, shoot into the sky, but something went wrong, and the machine ended up hitting itself, most of team flare evacuated safely from their lair in Stonehenge town, Lysander was arrested, and he was put in jail. Everyone thought it'd be the end and it was a new era of peace, that was until a mysterious voice had come from everywhere. Speakers, Tv's, Radios, everywhere the voice came from.

"Hello people of Kalos. I'd first like introduce myself. My name is Minx, son of Lysander." People, hearing this started to freak out, as they had no face to put with this voice. "I'd like to start off by saying, I have revived Team Flare, but we now go by a new name. We are now team hellfire. Our goal is the same as my father's, but slightly different. The world, in its past it was gorgeous, there was no sign of war, people and Pokémon got along, there was nothing unsightly about it." 

The Tv's cut to pictures of the past, clean forests and clean water, bird Pokémon flying in the sky, everything was beautiful. "But unfortunately, it soon became ugly. Pollution, War, Cults, now we have found the source of all this while we were hiding. Religion. And now, this brings me to my next topic! Humans and Pokémon alike have fought over a singular religion for centuries, the rules of the earth, virtues, sins, its all the same really. Even now, I have spies everywhere. I see everything, nothing in Kalos is out of my reach, how do you think i got my voice here? The police, the Government, everything is corrupt." Files of police cases were shown, government files about what they were doing with taxes, and how they got the money. 

"Now, as you can see, I have many resources at my grasp, now, I do hope I can go past your expectations of a villain, Au revoir!" The voice cut out, everything went back to normal, people rushed around, frantically, fearfully talking about what happened and this new team hellfire and this person they called Minx. The police station panicking, one officer, Felix rubbing his forehead as he knew this would cause more issues. 

On the other side, a man, not much older than 13, orange hair, purple eyes, fair skin, pink lips, wearing a skirt and pink top, and heeled shoes, stood up, and he then giggled. "Oh, whoops I forgot to say my plan! Well, what's a little more chaos to be caused? There's no harm in that for me!" He laughed. A grunt quickly came up to him with a cup of tea, bowing slightly.

"Minx, your tea you wanted." The male, Minx as it was revealed, took the cup of tea and sipped it, grinning. He then started to walk, his footsteps echoing. 

"Okay, update on that pain in the ass cult. The iron cult." Minx walked as he spoke, taking a file that a grunt handed him as he read it. 

"The iron cult is trying to take over Kalos, but we've tracked down a certain target of theirs. The boy's name is Kieran. We have reason to believe that he might be important if they are hunting him down. He seems to be close to a boy named Paul and Florian. He has two older siblings, Faith and Carmine." The grunt gave a short summary as minx closed the file and handed it back to him as he had finished reading it.

"First they call my dad a literal god, enlist the assistance of other teams of other regions, target people who are gay, aren't white, are autistic, and have mental health issues, they have ZERO class! At least with my plan it kills EVERYONE. I'm inclusive!" Minx smiled as he kept walking. His grunts sighed and kept following. 

"Sir, a man from Galar wishes to talk to you, Leon from Galar." his assistance caught up and spoke, handing him the letter Leon had sent, Minx gave it a once over and he handed it back. 

"Send him a reply saying I'll send some people to come get him on the 9th of next month. make sure you prepare a group to go there a week before as to not raise suspicions of what we are doing. Oh! And don't make them look like tourists, make them blend in. For fucks sake that part is important!" The assistant nodded and turned to the left as Minx went the right, entering the lab where technology was being developed, his Sylveon napping on a table near some controls, the sylveon of course being shiny because as his father had told him when he first got it for him,

'Only the best for the future leader of team flare.' 

Minx walked to the scientist and looked at what he was working on, a gun. But it was one that didn't use regular bullets, it used some of the left-over energy from the failed plan his father had done years ago as the bullets.

the energy had been concentrated to its strongest amount, and then crystalized. They had needed to make a specialized gun in order to make sure when firing the gun, the holder did not get blown up with the gun, as they had experimented with before. 

"Is it ready yet?" Minx crossed his arms, looking impatient, he never was. he wanted things when he asked for them, and he wanted them when he asked, it was a little quirk of his, it helped him make sure no one in team hellfire stepped out of line, as they knew.

Not even a god could defy Minx. 

Minx was never afraid to take a life after all, he had taken his first like at 7, he enjoyed the rush, he craved it. He was smart too, a dangerous mix, being smart, and not afraid to take a life. 

The scientist jumped slightly, and he got up, nodding. "It is boss. We've tested it extensively and made sure that everything worked perfectly! There is zero chance for it to backfire!" The scientist was fidgeting, as he didn't want to get shot as Minx picked up the gun to inspect it. he seemed to approve it.

"Good, now, make it pink." He tossed the gun to the scientist and walked out, the doors slamming closed behind him as the scientist sat back down to make the gun pink, as Minx demanded.

!the iron cult is made by @Toastedspace he has given me permission that I can use it, for more lore about it check out his book, Forever Wounded!