Never Tired Of-Matt

Curled up on the sofa in the living room, you flick aimlessly through the same novel that you'd already read probably a thousand and one times, trying to focus on the plot that you knew would sweep you away to another world if only you would let it. But your attention is not focused on the pages, you cannot be captured by the printed words that you already knew like the back of your hand.

Instead, your mind keeps drifting to thoughts of your boyfriend, who had just recently returned home from a long day of filming and attending meetings, now sitting across from you scrolling mindlessly on his phone.

Your gaze would flicker up from the pages to skim his handsome profile, trace the sharp angles of his jaw and the contrasting fullness of his lips, before darting back down to read same the first line. Then back up again, you would study his dark lashes as they brushed his flushed cheeks every time he blinked. His sweatshirt having been discarded over the arm of the sofa a while ago now, you can't help but peek down at his bare arms.

As if reading your mind, he pauses to glance up at you, a curious smile on his face as he regards you staring at him from over the top of your book. "Are you alright..?"
"Of course. Just wondering how everything went?"

You nod with a soft murmur of acknowledgement as he explains what they recently discussed during the meetings.
"I think we'll finish it later though," He states moments afterward, and before you can reply, he continues, "I'm tired of going to all those."

Matt shifts in his seat to give you his full, undivided attention. His eyes scan the book that your fingers were threatening to let go of in favour of tossing aside, and he lets out a quiet huff of amusement. "Speaking of tired, how are you not bored to death of that book yet? This has to be the hundredth time I've seen you with it."

Grinning, you finally close the worn novel and drop it onto the table with an over-dramatic sigh. "Some things you just don't get tired of."

Matt arches a single brow at your statement, casting his eyes about the room, before a smirk that is equal parts inquisitive and suggestive washes over his face. "Is that the only thing you don't get tired of, then?"

You allow a wicked smile to light up your face as you lean in towards him.
"Well, I can think of a couple of other things...For example..."

Without warning, you plant both hands on the cushion in between you and close the distance, launching yourself forward to capture his lips in a swift kiss. Pulling back after a moment, you find Matt to be grinning, eyes crinkled and cheeks tinted scarlet at the sudden display of affection. His hands, warm and gentle, graze your own as they continue to prop you on his lap, before looping around your wrists and tugging softly; just enough to hint at wanting more.

"Yeah, I can agree with that example. Never gets old."

"What about you? What's something you don't get tired of?" You whisper, your traitorous gaze trickling down from his eyes to admire the plush curve of cupid's bow. His tongue darts out to skim his lip - you knew that he knew what he was doing - and your eyes flick up just in time to catch his own darting in the direction of his bedroom, his brows twitching up in a silent question that you immediately answer with another quick peck before pushing away and springing to your feet.

Matt grabs his sweatshirt with one hand and capturing your own hand in the other, your fingers intertwining instinctively as he nonchalantly makes his way out of the living room. When the two of you finally make it into his room, he drops his things onto the top of his desk in favor of pulling you close to his chest.

"Now, something I don't get tired of..." He murmurs, head tilting down as his lips ghost across your own; your fingers latch onto his arm, eager for more as your eyelids flutter shut. He indulges you with a deeper kiss, always so sweet and gentle with you, before pulling away, allowing a hushed whine to escape your swollen lips.

"That doesn't count," You huff breathlessly, "That's the exact same example I gave you."

Just like before, Matt is smiling down at you, though his eyes glint with an untamed excitement at the challenge as your fingers toy with the straps of his tank top taut across his broad shoulders. He hums quietly, as though pretending to think, before he loosens his grip and drops down to sit on the edge of his bed, patting the space beside him. Following his lead, you perch next to him, already leaning in to meet him halfway as he graces you with another indulgent kiss, although it only lasts a second before he's pulling away and slipping off of the bed to kneel before you.

He stares up at you earnestly as his gentle fingers slide up and down your calves, his touch like electricity despite the material barrier of your pants, and your breath catches in your throat as he leans closer.

"Okay, this is something I don't get tired of." Matt's touch trails further up your legs, fingertips tickling the backs of your knees as he shifts his grip to allow his palms to completely cover your knees, where he pauses, the tips of his thumbs just daring to sneak higher up your legs. "May I?"

You nod dazedly at his question, and your fingers twist at the sheets as the anticipation of what was to come threatens to spill out of you. Heat pools deep within, and your breaths escape your parted lips in little pants; you bite at your lip, trying your hardest to regain control before he's even done anything, but the effect that Matt had over you was downright overwhelming to say the least.

Slowly, carefully, Matt's hands make their way up your thighs, his eyes latched on your own all the while. His fingers hook into the waistband of your pants and panties, and you can only lift your hips in compliance as he tugs them down, gently guiding them down your legs until he pauses at your ankles to slip your shoes off.

He sets them aside, doing the same with your panties, before returning his attention back to you, tender hands guiding you by the hips to the edge of the mattress before pausing and silently asking your permission once more.
"Please.."

His head bows at your whisper, lips trailing feather-light kisses across the tops of your thighs his hand snaking around to find purchase at the base of your spine, holding you steady in preparation. Your legs part of their own accord, thighs already sticky with your arousal, and you shudder as his breath ghosts over your exposed pussy.

Though Matt is unhurried in his actions, he is by no means a tease, and so you have no reason to beg for anything when his hot tongue finally slips between your soaked folds and languidly trails up to explore your trembling clit, his full lips finding purchase to give a firm suck before burying his face in your pussy. His nose nudges at your clit with every pass of his tongue, exploring your folds thoroughly, and your fingers find themselves weaving into his thick hair in a desperate attempt to ground yourself whilst you fight a losing battle against your heavy eyelids.

Matt continues to lap at your pussy, tongue laving at your core, before finally thrusting in. Your gasps grow to breathy moans, and then to desperate whimpers and stuttered cries. He introduces his fingers into the mix, deft fingertips trace mind-shattering circles around your desperate clit as his tongue explores your fluttering walls, before they would switch, and suddenly Matt's tongue was swirling around your clit whilst his long fingers were sliding deep within your pussy, settling on a pace that left you needing more yet felt as if you were experiencing all too much.

You don't quite know when your hips began to move, but now you're writhing against his face as he eats you out with a reckless abandon, his grip on your back tightening as he draws you closer still, fingers and tongue moving in tandem. Suddenly, the world seems to spark, and your orgasm tears through your body, fingers spasming in his hair and thighs trembling on either side of his face as you flood his mouth. Breathing feels like a distant memory, and you're vaguely aware of the fact that you're now laying on your back.

Blinking through the haze of your orgasm, you manage to lift your head far enough off of the bed to see Matt, hair a tousled mess and the entire lower half of his face glistening with your arousal, grinning up at you. He gets up from the floor to flop down on the bed beside you, legs dangling over the edge.

His lips are swollen and he seems to be just as out of breath as you, but he tilts his head and faces you to huff out, "I know I said I don't get tired of that, but it certainly tires me out."

"Well," You manage in between breathless giggles as you roll over to curl up into his awaiting arms, "There are definitely some other activities I can think of that have the same effect."