Chapter 1 - The Storm Dragon/Goblins & Direwolves

Inside a dark cave was a young auburn haired teenage boy laying on the ground in a field of white flowers. The boy's body began to twitch slightly before his eyes opened wide. He suddenly takes a deep breath as if it's been hours since he had last breathed air. His breathing was heavy and movements were uncoordinated as he tries to stand up and make sense of what was going.

In the next few seconds, the boy's body relaxed as he stays in a seated position. With his hand on his chest, he could feel his heartbeat slowing down and returning to its original pace. Cold indifference sweeps over his expression as he looks around.

One would've never thought a teenager with an innocent face as his could give such an expression. Any normal person passing by would've most likely laughed at the naked man asleep in a cave.

But the more experienced, wise and strong would've noticed it.

They would've noticed the aura radiating off of him. It felt as though if you were even in a 10 feet radius from him, your skin would've started to peel off. Your intestines would liquify. No matter what scenario, one would see themselves dead, going up against this monster.

The only thing that could be heard in this silence was the sound of water dripping. Standing up, the teenager begins to survey the unfamiliar surroundings as he walks to the sound. Finding himself a small pond, he kneels down only to stop, staring at his reflection off the water.

"Have I been summoned into that boy's body once again?" The boy's voice cuts through the silence, its coldness matching the chill of the cave.

A wave of fire is then next seen engulfing him for a few seconds before disappearing. Letting out a breath, the auburn haired teenager is shown to be free of harm from the mysterious fire and is now wearing a yukata, which seemed to do the job for him as he begins walking.

Flexing his right hand, a blue light appears at the palm, its shape starts stretching out and the blue light slowly recedes, revealing a katana in his hand. Anyone with a good eye for detail would be able to see the amazing craftsmanship of the blade, including the hilt itself.

"Hm?" The boy halted as he stared at the blade in his hand with confusion.

Looking around him, he closed his eyes and began to focus on his mana. No, not his mana, but what's around him. He could literally feel it grazing every inch of his body. Opening his eyes, he couldn't help but be amazed at the sight. Beautiful. The mana he had almost lost himself in could only be described as unnatural.

It's a miracle the teenager is even alive.

What was even more impressive was the fact that the boy hadn't even moved his head in the slightest, yet he could see 360 degrees around himself. There was also the fact that the cave no longer appeared dark and gloomy to him as if someone had turned on the lights.

<<Confirmed. Extra Skill: {ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ sᴇɴsᴇ}... Successfully Acquired.>>

!!!

<<Synchronizing Extra Skill: {ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ sᴇɴsᴇ} with unique skill {ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ sᴀɢᴇ}... Successful. All information will now be managed by {ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ sᴀɢᴇ}.>>

"Who's there?!" The boy yelled as he held up his katana and got into a stance.

<<Answer. It is the effect of your Unique Skill: {ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ sᴀɢᴇ}. The skill has taken effect, making it more immediately available.>>

"Unique... Skill? Great Sage?" The Auburn haired teen mutters as he slightly lowers his sword. "What the hell is going on?"

<<Answer. You have been reincarnated in a parallel world as a Magic-Born.>>