SECRETS | RUSH X AMBUSH

❜ ࣪˖ › Requested by @Cupcake_Muffin00 ! ༉‧ ⋆「 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 𝗫 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗛 」─────────────

「 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 𝗫 𝗔𝗠𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗛 」
─────────────

"Ambush!!" Rush yelled through the hotel, a dead human body thrown over his shoulder as he carried it. He blinked, looking around the room. "Ambush?" Door 78, usually he's in here napping in a corner. "Strange, this isn't like him..." he mumbled, looking towards a closet. "Hide?" he called out, hearing a rumbling noise come from inside.

Hide opened a door to the closet, his white eye visible as he tilted his head up. "Have you seen my boy- I mean, Ambush. Have you seen Ambush?" Rush asked, getting a shake of Hide's head in return. The grey skinned man hummed before looking at the human. "Well, I brought dinner. Maybe this time we'll actually cook it!" He let out a laugh at his own remark, but Hide just stared at him before shutting the closet door and teleporting somewhere else, making Rush scowl. "Just air me then, I see how it is."

He looked away, walking forwards and into the kitchen, throwing the body on the dining table and walking over to the counter, letting out a deep sigh. Roblox was making things more awesome yet again, so the entities had the day free. Seek and Figure were together in the library teaching Figure how to spell, Hide was obviously hiding from Jack since he was in the form of a girl, Screech was annoying Dread and Timothy and Sally?

Probably off in the rain somewhere.

Rush looked back at the counter and folded his arms, trying to figure out how to cook in general before he felt two, strong hands squeeze his shoulders, sensing a presence behind his back. "Here's my man..." a male voice whispered, kissing his earlobe gently.

There he is.

"Where have you been all day," Rush asked, looking back at Ambush who just chuckled and shrugged. "I felt like sleeping somewhere else, so I slept in the lobby. I've never been in the lobby before..." "Of course.." Rush mumbled under his breath.

He turned his body round, only to be trapped in the middle of Ambush and the counter, his boyfriend's hands on either side of him, pressed up against the counter. "You cooking today?" he asked, raising a brow. Rush nodded, looking up at Ambush. "Well, you don't have to make anything for me. My dinner's right in front of me," he teased.

Rush suddenly blushed madly, eyes wide before he blinked and scowled at him. "Ambush!! Shut up!" he exclaimed, rolling his eyes. His lover just chuckled before leaning in and smirking. "Am I wrong?" "God, you're unbelievable."

Ambush laughed, looking at Rush deep in the eyes before his laughter was suddenly cut off by a kiss to his lips. He blinked, closing his eyes and humming, his hand snaking under Rush's chin. And then Rush pulled away. "Happy?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. The pale man looked at Rush before smirking and shaking his head. "Too short," he whispered, grabbing Rush's thigh and lifting it up to his waist, pulling him into a sweet and tender French kiss. 

Slipping his tongue in his mouth, Ambush let out a groan of satisfaction while Rush moaned gently against his tongue, not knowing where to put his hands. "Rush," Ambush murmured through the kiss, chuckling softly. "You don't know what you've started..."

"Excuse me?" Rush asked, slowly lifting his other leg and wrapping it around Ambush's waist. "Goodness, don't tell me you're hard..." "You know damn well that I can't get enough of your lips, they're so perfect... Big and juicy, I wanna bite them," he teased, gliding his thumb along your bottom lip and feeling his boyfriend's skin heat up. "You cute boy. You taste so good too."

Rush blushed softly before pulling away and pressing his soft, plush lips against Ambush's cheek, laughing as he did. "Yeah, I love you," he teased back, pinching his cheek. 

"How much?" Ambush asked, raising a brow. "Gonna keep loving me until the day we release our relationship to everyone?" "Even past that, but that probably won't happen..."

The pale skinned male just looked at Rush before chuckling and pressing continuous kisses to his temple, wrapping his arms around his waist. "I love you too," he whispered, running his fingers through Rush's curly, white hair. "So much."

[#] I'm on a roll today this one's lazy but I'm on a roll.

@M1SSM4R1A