⭐️No thanks⭐️

When Callie got home thankfully both of her parents were asleep, so she didn't have to deal with their shitty attitudes. The next morning when she went down to see if they were there, and her prayers  being answered, neither of her parents were home. Callie got ready and went downstairs waiting for Jake and Juliana to pick her up and take her to campus as usual. *honk honk* Callie hears Jake's car just as she finishes her apple, after throwing it way she then grabs her bag and heads out to the car.
"Hey Darlin' " 'father' Jake said as she opens his passenger side back door and sits down, buckling up. "Aye. Don't call her that you hoe." Juliana retorted jokingly to Jake "naw. That's my child. I birthed her. She's mine." Jake responded and Callie still hasn't decided if he's serious or not.. "oooKay guys..." Callie said as she looks out the window while they drive.
  Once they pulled up to the campus they got out and met Emma, Russel, Riley, and Noah in the courtyard. As per usual Noah and Riley were sucking faces and Emma and Russel were sending Instagram reels back and forth. "Wassup bitches!" Jake exclaimed. "Bro shut your up fuck" Noah rolled his eyes as he continued to flirt with Emma over Instagram. Obviously he sent something over the top because Emma slammed her phone on the table in front of her, turning red in the face and finally acknowledging the people around her. "Oh hey Callie! When did you get here?" Emma asked "I've been here for about 3 minutes Em." Callie said just a tad bit concerned       "oh really? I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention" she said as if it wasn't obvious anyway "we know Em, we know. we're all used to you not paying attention at this point. We've all only been friends since like 5th grade." Juliana remarked as she sat down beside Callie. Emma responded by rolling her eyes and muttering out a "whatever" and going back to whatever Russel was saying to her.
After about 10 minutes of the group just talking about God knows what and laughing about random people walking bye, Callie decided that it was about time to skedaddle. "Okay guys I think it's about time we head to class, Julie has a 58." "CALLIE! Why would you tell themmmm. I trusted you with that informationnn." Juliana voiced while walking away with Callie, listening to the others laughter die out behind them.
     Once the girls were almost at Callie's class they heard a voice in the background ground yelling Callie's name. They turn around to see Davis soccer mom walking towards them. " What up Callie! Let me walk you to class?" Davis insisted " Sorry Davis, but Juliana is actually walking me. You know, like every other day you've ever asked.." Callie said rolling her eyes but trying not to be too rude. " yeah but it's worth a shot." Davis says as he shrugs and starts walking with the girls anyway " no. It's really not." Juliana sighs knowing he won't leave since he's done this 14,000 other times.
      The three of them walk up to her class, Callie hugs Juliana goodbye and waves to Davis so he'll leave her alone. She walks to her seat and takes a deep breath, because no one wants to do math at eight in the morning. After her first class ends the rest of the day goes by pretty fast. When she reaches her dorm she gets a text from Juliana saying there's a party at one of Jake's popular friends house, and they were all welcome to come. Callie wasn't a very big party person, and by that it means she hasn't ever been to one. Sure she has friends, but she just hasn't ever been interested enough to actually go to one.
    "Hell with it I might as well, I don't have anything else to do today." Callie thought out loud as she packed a bag of clothe options for her friends to choose out from. It was like a ritual now that if they did anything regarding Jake's friends that they got ready at his house and he took them. She sent Juliana a quick text saying she'll be there and she going to meet them at Jake's house to get ready and headed on her way.
~At Jake's house~
Callie pulls up to the familiar chalk covered driveway that belong to one of her best friends. Jake has a 6 year old little sister named Anna, and she was the sweetest little thing ever. Turning her car off, getting her bag and shutting the door, Callie knocked on the front door and waited patiently for Jake to open the door. "Hey darlin' come one in"  Jake said happily while letting a smiling Callie walk by him and inside. She walked upstairs to go to Jake's room,walking in there and sees the rest of her group.

_____________________________

Author's note~

Bro this took me so long to write 😭