-Annoying

3rd person POV:

The sounds of chatter and children echoed the daycare. The sound of playing and laughter of such.

A slight jingle was heard from a certain orange jester. Fidgeting with his ribbon as he sat at the security desk. His legs rested on top of the table area.

Eclipse yawned softly, his eyes half lidded. He's gotten no sleep, and has been doing work on the computer for 4 nights straight.

It's not like he gives two shits though.

A slight scoff escapes his lips, glaring at the sun daycare attendant.

Oh how he found that cheerful voice annoying.

Eclipse, even after all this time, still never brought himself to try and like Sun.

There was just something that made him hate Sun. As if he knew that twink was better than him in anything.

His rays retracted at the thought, still glaring at Sun.

'What a ridiculous thought...'

Eclipse rolled his eyes, bringing his gaze back to his ribbons.

He tugged at the soft fabric, making the bells jingle softly.

The orange robot sighed, standing up from his seat. He pushed his chair in, grabbing his phone and stuffing it in his pocket.

Eclipse slowly walked away from the security desk, going into his room.

He tried his best to avoid the little children, making his way to his room.

It recently got built for him after he decided to try and work there.

He didn't really help with the kids. Eclipse was more of the technician than anything. But he did help with the kiddos sometimes.

The jester eventually approached his room, opening it. The room was quite tidy, a few books lying here and there.

There was a pretty decent sized desk, a cup filled with pencils, blueprints, a picture of Eclipse and Lunar, and a half empty water bottle.

The bed was like a queen sized bed, with a nightstand.

The nightstand held 3 bottles of pills on top, some spilled out. There was a lamp as well.

There was a wardrobe, filled with some types of clothing.

There was also a hanging TV, a DV player on the shelves next to it. Which also had disks next to it. Alot of disks....

Eclipse dragged himself to his bed, flopping down on it. He grabbed some anti-depressant pills, plopping it in his mouth and swallowing.

He turned around, noticing a half eaten Twizzler gummies bag layed on top of the other nightstand.

God knows how old that shit is.

Eclipse stared at it for a while. Screw it, food is food. He grabbed the bag and ate some, taking his phone out of his pocket.

A/N:

Idk, I wanted to write smth for this book. Anywho, thanks for reading. Mwah❤