People's Choice

Billie bounded through the door of her house, award clutched to her chest, bubbling with excitement.

“Babe? Where are you?”

“In here,” Bonne called from their bedroom.

Billie kicked off her chunky sneakers and padded down the hallway to the spacious master bedroom. There, reclining against a mountain of pillows watching TV, was her girlfriend, Bonnie.

Billie came to a stop directly in front of Bonnie, effectively blocking her view of the TV, and excitedly showed off her trophy.

“Look! I won a People’s Choice Award!” Billie said, still a bit in disbelief.

Bonnie smiled up at her, finding her mild shock adorable. “Congrats, babe! I'm so proud of you! I'm not really surprised,  though. You’re always my choice.” Her tone hinted at something more than the award.

Billie took a moment to assess the woman in front of her. Bonnie was wearing one of Billie’s large, oversized white tee and although it hid her entire figure, there was something extremely hot about it. As her eyes traveled lower they widened in surprise at the amount of bare skin she only just noticed. Bonnie’s legs were stretched out in front of her, her various tattoos standing out in sharp contrast to her porcelain skin. In the dim light there was something very suggestive about the entire situation and Billie couldn’t help but wonder…

“Are you wearing anything under that shirt?”

Bonnie grinned coyly, spreading her legs slightly, just enough to allow Billie a glimpse of her upper thighs. “Why don’t you come here and find out?”

Billie pulled her sweater vest off over her head and climbed on to the bed, slowly crawling up Bonnie’s body. Bonnie reached for Billie’s black tie, using it to pull her girlfriend to her. Their lips met briefly before Billie leaned down to pepper kisses on Bonnie’s neck, eliciting a throaty moan from her. Billie slowly ran her hand up the soft skin of Bonnie’s outer thigh. “The last hour or so of the awards show I couldn’t stop thinking about coming home and fucking you.”

Bonnie groaned, warmth spreading all over her body from that single thought. Billie knew just the right things to say to turn her on and now Bonnie desperately needed her to satisfy the fire she’d just ignited. 

“Remember those days you used to wake me up with your tongue?” Bonnie murmured, enjoying Billie’s slow kisses on her neck. She leaded ruther back on the bed, letting her body react to the sweet, sensual touches.

Billie moaned. Bonnie’s hands had found their way under Billie’s shirt and were making light circles on her back; she always did that when she was aroused and wanted to focus on something other than her raging desire.

“Of course. I vividly remember the noises you always made.”

Bonnie felt warmth spread throughout her body. “Yes. We need to bring back those days.”

“I think I can arrange that.”

Bonnie’s hands traveled to the front of Billie’s shirt and silently unbuttoned it.

Billie’s heart fluttered; everywhere Bonnie’s fingers touched sent tingles throughout her body. They’d done this countless times and she still felt pleasure as intense as the first time.

Billed shuddered, her jaw tense as Bonnie kissed her chest after dropping the shirt, followed by the tie, on the ground. She felt like she would explode right away. With trembling hands, she lifted the shirt over Bonnie’s head, leaving her girlfriend naked under her. Desire flooded her body and a coil in her depths tightened harder.

“You’re so beautiful,” Billie whispered, kissing Bonnie’s shoulder.

“Take off your pants,” Bonnie said, breathlessly.

Billie quickly discarded her pants, along with her underwear.

“You’re so fucking hot,” Bonnie breathed out, unable to resist reaching out to cup Billie’s breast. Her thumb grazed the pert nipple, causing Billie to sigh in pleasure. 

Billie leaned forward, her body hovering over Bonnie’s.

“Oh god,” Bonnie moaned when Billie brought one thigh between her legs, rubbing right against her clit. She rocked against Billie’s thigh as they kissed, feeling Billie’s hand reach for her breast and pinch a nipple. Pleasure surged throughout her body and she whimpered.

Hearing Bonnie only turned Billie on more. She reached out to the nightstand, intending to grab one of their favorite toys. But Bonnie’s hand shot out to stop her.

“No. I want your fingers tonight.”

Desire flashed in Billie’s eyes and she leaned back down to kiss Bonnie, her tongue demanding entrance. As they kissed, Bonnie rocked harder on Billie’s thigh, the pressure between her legs unbearable. “Touch me. Please.”

Billie slipped her hand between their bodies, moaning when she felt hot wetness envelop her finger. Bonnie was so wet and Billie felt her own body reacting. She thrusted first one and then two fingers in and out of Bonnie, feeling her shudder. Bonnie threw her head back, moaning and Billie watched, enraptured; Bonnie was so raw and beautiful in the throws of passion. Using her thumb, she stroked Bonnie’s clit, desperate to see her girlfriend come undone beneath her.

“So close. Don’t stop,” Bonnie gasped out. 

Billie’s fingers sped up, sending Bonnie over the edge, her body quaking. She buried her face in Billie’s neck, trying to stifle her moans. Billie continued to gently stroke her through her orgasm, drawing it out, until Bonnie’s body jerked away a bit, oversensitive. 

Billie gently removed her fingers, maintaining eye contact as she brought them up to her mouth and licked them clean.

Bonnie let out a shaky breath, feeling the stirrings of arousal again. She reached for Billie, firmly gripping her hips.

“Sit on my face.”

Billie’s cheeks reddened, turned on by the bluntness of the demand. 

Slowly, she crawled up Bonnie’s body, pausing as she hovered over Bonnie’s head. Bonnie roughly pulled Billie’s hips down, desperate to taste her. Her tongue darted out and licked at Billie’s lips. Her clit was already engorged, and Bonnie found it on the first upward stroke of her tongue, causing Billie to cry out.

Bonnie gripped Billie’s hips, keeping the younger woman exactly where she wanted her. Then she slowly and firmly started lapping at Billie. As she approached the edge, Bonnie slowed, never stopping, but teasing and drawing it out.

“No, Bon. Please don’t tease,” Billie begged, squirming under her ministrations.

Bonnie loved teasing her, finding it incredibly hot to keep her on the edge and begging for release. But she decided to have mercy on Billie. She pointed her tongue and pressed against Billie’s clit, holding her head motionless and swirling her tongue in steady, insistent circles. It took no time at all until Billie was thrusting her hips against Bonnie’s mouth and moaning, a thin sheen of sweat coating her body. Then she tensed and screamed Bonnie’s name as her orgasm rushed over her.

Bonnie gently licked her through her orgasm, prolonging it as much as possible. As the aftershocks ebbed, Billie’s shoulders slumped, and she rolled off Bonnie to the side. Bonnie immediately pulled her close, gently stroking her hair as she tried to catch her breath. Once Billie's heart rate returned to normal, she nuzzled close to Bonnie and pulled the blankets up over them, their legs naturally entwining. 

“I really am proud of you,” Bonnie said, lightly tracing patterns on Billie's back.

“I know, babe.” Billie tightened her grip on Bonnie, drowsiness sinking in.