Hederwyrm (WIP)

This is a Fakémon inspired by Ivy from Fire Emblem Engage, with it primarily being based on her wyvern.

Rather than making it a wyvern, however, I decided to make it a lindwyrm, a type of Scandinavian dragon. The main reason I did this was because there currently is no Dragon type Pokémon with this kind of body type, and the fact that Ivy's promoted class in the game is called Lindwyrm (albeit with a different spelling).

I got the name from Hedera, which is a genus of Ivy, and the wyrm, naturally, came from lindwyrm.

Anyways, here it is:

(I have not yet decided what I want it's secondary typing to be, as I'm torn between Poison, Dark, and Fairy

(I have not yet decided what I want it's secondary typing to be, as I'm torn between Poison, Dark, and Fairy. I want the typing to best fit both the design and the character it's based off of. I'm also having trouble with what it's abilities and a dex entry, so if anyone would be willing to help, that's be very much appreciated.)

Edits Made:

I have made it's primary ability Single-Minded, an ability based on Ivy's personal skill in FE Engage of the same name. Basically it increases accuracy with every move used against the same opponent, regardless of the move's success or failure. It's Hidden Ability is also Speed Boost, because Ivy is often used as a Speedtaker.

I have also given it the signature move Grasping Void, a dragon-type special move that deals 90 base damage (but can peak at 180) and has 75 accuracy.

The user summons multiple thorny wyrms from below the opponent from a swirling void of energy. It deals more damage based on the targets Special Attack stat. It has 25% chance to have a trapping effect, like Fire Spin.

Also Stats are:
HP: 70
ATK: 50
DEF: 75
SpA: 140
SpD: 85
SPE: 100
Total: 520

All that being said, let me know what you think about it, any kind of constructive criticisms and whatnot. And if you want, maybe you can give me more ideas for Pokémon inspired by video game or anime characters, or just in general.