Chapter One: Meeting him

"Jessica Price and Samantha Warden"

I froze, no no no, why me? I didn't want to be partnered up with Samantha, not Samantha Warden.

"Who's Jessica Price" Samantha asks, everyone laughs, I hear miss sigh, I slump deeper into my seat at the back of the class and look outside the window, pretending not have heard anything, hiding under my hood. I hear the tap of heels and they stop right in front of me, all I can see is a black pencil skirt infront of me.

"Jessica say hi to Samantha"

I gulp and look, searching for Samantha, she stares at me in dismay, I wave for about five seconds before dropping my hand

"Is she new or something miss?" Samantha asks

"No, she's been here for several years" miss Reinald's snaps, people burst into laughter

"We have a ghost in our class" Samantha says sarcastically to the girl beside her, she laughs followed by everyone else, I sink into my seat

I wait for everyone else to leave before leaving the classroom, walking down the empty hall towards the library my secret haven. Dragging my thick book from my back pack. But I can't seem to concentrate my mind is focused on Samantha and what is going to happen, with an aspirated sigh I throw my head back and close my eyes breathing in deeply.

When I open my eyes again Samantha looms over me smiling, I jump in surprise, self consciously sinking into my seat.

"Hi" she says

"Hi" I whisper

"Wow, you really are self conscious any way we have to pick a day when we can meet up to do this English thing" she says

I nod. "How about Saturday, your place at two" I mutter, she beams and nods

"Perfect, I'll send you the address, gimme your number" she says, I write down my number before handing it to her, she smiles before leaving, phew now that is over with, I have work to get through.

Saturday:

I knock on the giant dark brown mahogany wood, thirty seconds later it opens a dark haired boy stands their about the same age as me, staring at me. I duck from his intense gaze and step back, looking anywhere but him.

I clear my throat. "Ummm... I'm looking for Samantha" I mutter

"Oh, your Jessica right?" he asks, I nod

"She told me you would be coming, come inside" he says, I follow him into the house and my mouths falls open, literally! the dark red walls seems to shine and the staircase to my right, gold twisted design crawl up the stairs, werewolfs, flowers, all kinds if designs snake the banister,

"So beautiful" I whisper, eyes wide lips parted, I look up at Nick, he grins at me before beckoning me to follow him, we enter a cosy room with cream coloured walls, dark blood red sofas. a dark mahogany coffee table stood out in the middle of the room a gold werewolf sat in the middle of the table with it's mouth open ready to howl, red roses stuck out the mouth, I was fascinated by this place, it was unnervingly beautiful.

"Please sit down, make yourself at home" Nick said, I nodded, sitting on the edge of the sofa.

Samantha came in the room TWENTY MINUTES LATER, I couldn't help myself I glared at her dishevelled state, she was probably doing the dirty deed with her boyfriend, her auburn coloured hair was a complete mess, her top was crumpled as well as her jeans, her lips swollen, a row hickeys ran from her neck all the way down her breast then it disappeared under her top, I blinked once then twice, she went scarlet and I thought good.