0️⃣ 3️⃣

StudioDetroit MI

Studio
Detroit MI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the studio with Sada Baby and Miles. I was in the booth rapping when Miles busted through the door. "Aye bro, you know Shorty that you fucked at the party four weeks ago is four weeks prego," Miles said, showing me her story. "Aw, hell nah," I said, leaving the booth. I call De'Yomi a friend. "Aye, I'm gonna come scoop you, and we are going to De'Yomi crib," I said. "Ight here, my addy," she said, texting me. "I'll catch y'all niggas later," I said, dapping everyone up.

"Ight bro, be safe and text me," sada said. I walked out and skipped stoplights to get to the old girl's house. Cause I'm going to be a dad, and that bitch didn't tell me. I can't believe that shit. I don't know what's going on with that fuckin girl. I pull up in the friend's driveway and honk the horns. She runs outside. "Put the address in the gaps, and don't speak to me 'cause I'm pissed off," I said. She did as told, and we pulled off. She ghosted me for a month and then didn't tell me she was pregnant.

We pull up to her house. And she was on the steps. "So you wasn't gonna tell me you were pregnant?" I yelled. "Skilla," she said. "Nah fuck that. You are pregnant and weren't going to say shot to me," I yelled. She grabbed my hand and brought me inside. We went to a studio in her house and entered the booth room. "Look, I wasn't ready to tell you yet," she said. "But that's my baby," I said, ready to crash the fuck out. "Ik Trevon, but I have two kids and two teens to take care of, and let's be honest, I was just a quick fuck to you," she said, laughing.

"Are you fucking dumb?" I asked. "No nigga" she said, getting mad. "Why would I bring you to my fucking house if you were just a quick fuck. Why would I spend a whole month trying to contact you? Be fucking for real," I said. "Ok, so what do you want to do," she said, crossing her arms. "Spend three months getting to know each other," I said. She laughed in my face. She is pissing me off. "Oh, you dead," she said. "Duh, dumbass," I said. "Ight I can do that," she said.

"Yeah, this weekend, we can start over and get to know and understand each other," I said. "Ok, at my crib," she said. I shook my head and walked out. I was hella tight cause she takes shit like a joke, but she's so sexy with a pretty ass smile and pretty eyes. Damn, she's terrible. I went and dropped off the old girl and returned to the studio. "Damn, you back," Miles said. "Yeah, shorty pissed me off, tho," I said, rubbing my face. "What did she do," sada asked. "She kept fucking laughing like shit was funny, but when she laughed, she turned me on 'cause she got a pretty ass smile. And she keeps looking in my eyes. Dog, this girl got me tripping," I said, leaning back in the chair