17- dick move

irl & instagram!

"BABE," MATTHEO KNOCKED on the door. "adrian told me that you and theo came up here cause it was cold in the library.

theo froze in place on top of astrid, and their eyes locked. astrid shoved him off, both scrambling to get themselves presentable before mattheo came in.

"why's the door locked, astrid?" he knocked again.

"because the stupid little first years kept cracking it open and running away!" she called, fixing her hair in the mirror. she locked eyes with theo through it, and he nodded, letting her know it was okay to open the door.

"that's annoying." mattheo said as she opened the door.

"isn't it?" theo commented from the food of the bed.

"how's studying going?" mattheo wrapped an arm around astrid's waist, missing the way she cringed.

"someone," theo raised a brow, "got bored. so we've been fucking around for the last half hour."

"not entirely," astrid spoke quickly, grabbing a die from her dresser. she also got to move away form her boyfriend which was a plus, but he didn't need to know what. "look. it was a sugar cube before."

"good job, babe." he turned the cube to inspect it.

a shudder ran through astrid. she absolutely loved it when theo said any form of praise, but she felt nauseous when mattheo did. and based on the way theo's jaw clenched, he didn't like it either.

"yes, well her problem is the writing, so we should probably do that now." theo said.

"can't you do that another time?" mattheo sighed. "we haven't had any alone time this week."

astrid stared at them with wide eyes, "mat-"

"no." theo said. "i'm giving up my free time for this, and i'm not getting anything for it. i'm not gonna work around you just because you want to get laid."

"what the fuck, theo?" mattheo straightened.

"just because she's not mad at you right now, doesn't mean that you get to inconvenience everyone else because you think you'll get lucky." he stood up. "if you love her as much as you claim to, then you'll realise that her education is more important than the half of an orgasm she'll get from you."

"theo!" astrid gaped.

mattheo didn't say anything, just swung.

---

"i can't believe you said that." astrid shook her head as she cleaned theo's lip. "and actually fought your best friend."

"he deserved it." he shrugged.

"no. you were jealous that he was trying to spend time with me and decided to ruin any chance he had."

"you didn't finish, baby," he leaned in to her touch. "i always make you finish. unlike him."

"you didn't finish either, so it evens out then. now stop taking so i can heal you lip."

---

"okay, okay," blaire shook her head. "you beat him up because you were jealous that he wanted to fuck astrid after he interrupted you fucking her?"

"pretty much," theo sighed. "and now she won't let me fuck her because i fought him. not even join her in the shower."

"as she should." blaire said. "that was stupid. for two people who are sneaking around, neither of you really care about being very secretive."

"i don't care if people find out." he paused. "well i would care because people would say shitty things about her. so i suppose i don't care that people know that we're together."

"you really like her."

"i always have."

"really?"

"you seem surprised." he said as he scrolled on his phone.

"she's dated your best friend for quite a while now."

"and now she's shagging me instead of him."

the girl snatched his phone, "be serious right now, theodore. you've liked her for a while?"

"i fancied astrid before mattheo did. he knew that, and made a move anyways. at the time, he was my best friend, so i never did anything."

"that's such a dick move." she blinked.

he took his phone back, "yeah but now i've got her, so i don't mind too much."

⭒⭒⭒

idkwtnt posted a story

seen by mrmanz, drakenottherapper, and others

replies

greengrasssofat
aww that's so cute
let me meet her.

idkwtnt
no

⭒⭒⭒

c speaks!

i'm listening the japan grand prix whilst i write this

:))