Night Adventure

Estella's POV
I know I'm in a dream. It's kind of obvious when you think about it. Im surrounded by a beautiful world. A world that I'm not apart of. A world I can't be apart of. I start to walk. I walk down a random street. I walk past a bakery and pause. I see a human, or at least what looks like a human. The person is minding their own business preparing for the day. This is the only person I've seen here, shocking. Well, not really. For some reason I have all my senses yet I can't seem to feel emotion. It's like I can't have both types of feelings in these dreams. Why? I don't know and honestly don't care. The humanoid walks towards the door and I flinched. I don't know why, not that I care, but he gives me a smile(😃). The smile is filled with care and affection. It's strange considering I don't know the man. Yes, I have confirmed he is a male humanoid. I watch him as he proceeds to flip the "🖤closed🖤" sign to a bright "🧁O~P~E~N🍩" sign. He bows to me, in a way that makes one's heart jump. Yet, I still can't feel anything. He smiles, and I see teeth. I am curious so I begin to inquire him about it.
"Excuse me Mr..." I say in a nonchalant tone.
"Jim, just call me Jim for now," he replies, "And you can drop the mister part as well."
"Okay then Jim... are you a vampire?"
"Yup! What made you think so?" He says, grinning from ear to ear.
"Your teeth were a big factor, but also maybe the fact that you appeared in my dream. Not just this time, either."
"Ah yes, fair point. I apologize madam. I didn't mean to frighten you. We simply got a little bored at our hideout and decided to join your kind for a while... that is until the murders."
"What murders?"
"Oh, haven't you heard? There have been several murders across not only this country, but the world. At least 50 last night."
I freeze at the sudden realization. This is what mom tried warning me about. I should've listened earlier...
"I'm not personally responsible though, in fact most of us aren't. Just a few stragglers who couldn't contain the urge to..."
"You don't have to say. I have a question though, if you don't mind answering."
"Shoot."
"Why are you in my dream, out of all dreams?" I also want to know how he got here, if he's really a vampire, or better yet just a vampire. Hybrids are very rare since most vampires will kill a human and not love them. Even so, I'll have to save the rest for a later time.
"Simple! I want your blood."
"Huh." Huh? What? What just happened? He wants what now? My blood?
"Oops! I don't mean to scare you. I won't harm your actual body, just in the dream world."
"No."
"What?"
"I don't consent to this. I don't want this. I don't care whether it will affect the real me or not. Try anything and I will wake up."
"That's the thing madam... I'm controlling this dream right now, and until I decide to release you from this dream, you aren't going anywhere."
How did this once in a lifetime dream go from cool to cruel that fast? Like seriously, I must have some horrible luck on my side right now.
"I'll give you a chance," he began.
"Tell me already then," I say like a yelp for help.
"If you manage to stay quiet for the next ten minutes I will allow you to be awoken this time," he smirks, "But if you were to fail, I'll get to have my meal and can savor your blood. Every. Last. Drop."
"Before the timer starts, what do you mean by 'this time'?" I inquire.
"Simple! This isn't the first time we'll meet."
"Oh great..." I grumble.
"So?"
"One last question."
"Go ahead..."
"Will I be hurt during this?"
"No! Neither your real body or your dream body will get injured throughout this time.
"Fine..."
"Then let the timer begin!"
*Tick Tock Tick Tock* The clock is so loud...
I take a deep breath before Jim snaps his fingers. I don't understand at first until he points behind me. I turn around to see a clown.
I close my eyes to calm my nerves. I open them back up. The clown... has a knife. I don't know how, but I managed to stay silent. My heartbeat has hastened though. This is not good, not good at all. I turn back to him, only for his appearance to look distorted. I look at the time. Only 1 minute and 17... now 19 seconds have passed. I still have a long time to stay quiet for. I suddenly feel faint. I feel nauseous as well. I feel so sick to the point I want to throw up. Out of nowhere, an arrow is shot in front of me. It was right in friend of my eyes as I bent over due to the nausea. It was less than a centimeter away from my face. If that was closer by the smallest but it would've gone straight through my eyes. I gasped. It made my heart skip beat after beat, causing me to actually throw up. I begin to look around. There are suddenly walls surrounding me. Ugly walls, that is. No joke, they look disgusting. Puke green with neon orange. A red the color of blood swirled with a brownish purple. What is up with these colors? Then I noticed. The walls were closing in on me. But hey, it's not like I care. This is too easy. Like, I'm not gonna get hurt... unless he breaks the deal. Which he won't do... right? Before I could get lost in thought...
*PSSHING*
I focus on my surrounding again. The walls now have spikes. Razor sharp spikes that could cut me in half with ease. The walls are still closing in. I don't even know if I can trust him yet. Oh my god, why does this stuff happen to me. What kind of bad omen got attached to me when I was just a newborn? The ground before me splits open and I fall. I don't stop falling. I look at the clock. 30 seconds left. 29..28...27..26...25..24...23..22...
"BOO!"
"E-!" I almost shriek as I cover my mouth.
"What was that?"
I remain silent, once again tilting my head to watch the timer. 13..12...11..10...9..8...7..6...
"Hey! Eyes up here!"
I flick my eyes towards Jim. The image I see is horrific, but u stay silent due to my hand still covering my mouth. As my eyes look back to the timer, I see its last couple seconds. 2...1..0
"I win," I say, smirking towards him.
"Fine," he starts, "I'll see you again soon though, so be on the look!"
"Bye and I hope to never see you again!" I say back, even though I doubt it'll happen.

Mom's POV
Estella has yet to wake up even though her injuries aren't severe... I hope she's okay. Yes, she lost quite a bit of blood, but she should've woken up by now. The nurse said she'd only be asleep an hour or two, maybe three or four due to lack of sleep or sheer exhaustion. However, she went to bed early, and woke up late as well. It's been 5 and a half hours already, yet except for trembles, shivers, and the occasional moving she has yet to awaken. I've been sitting next to her bed almost this entire time, with just a few worried phone calls as well as food or bathroom breaks in between. I am about to get up for water once again until Estella starts to tremble continuously. She must be having a nightmare... I don't think I can help her with this. She then sits up, gasping for air while holding her knees. I am curious what the nightmare was about considering her reaction. I think it's best to ask later or not at all... I sit and wait for a few minutes as she calms down.
"What happened, Ma?" She asks me.
"You fainted in the nurse's office so I was called to pick you up," I respond.
"Oh," was all she said before trying to get up.
"Wai-" I try to say.
"Agh..." Estella says while wincing and holding no her knee.
"Oh right... will I be needing crutches?" 🩼
"Yes."
"For how long?"
"It depends on how long it takes to heal, but I'd say two weeks tops."
"Kk..."
"Lay back down. Want anything to eat? Drink?"
"Ice cream and beer, please."
"Water and steak sounds great! 😊 The food will be ready in about 30 minutes. The water will be here shortly," I reply.
"Squeeze some lemons in the water."
"Sure," is the last thing I say before getting the meat and any other ingredients I need. Before starting the steak, I head to the fridge to get some water and lemons. I also get a couple pieces of ice and a glass to put it all in. I put the ice in first, then the water, and lastly I squeeze the lemons before getting a straw to mix it around. I hope this will be enough. I make my way back to the guest room my daughter is currently laying down in. She was put there due to it being the only bedroom downstairs.
"Here you go," I say as I hand her the glass.
"Thanks," she responds, giving me a small smile.
"I'll be back in 25 or so minutes. If you need or want anything just give me a shout."
"Mk..."
"Be back soon," I say as I close the door and walk back out to the kitchen. I begin making her dinner, starting with the side of salad, then 2 hard boiled eggs, and lastly the steak. Eggs are one of her favorite foods after all, no matter the shape they're in. Fried, boiled, scrambled. Eggs are eggs, it doesn't really matter to her. Hard boiled will make my job easier though, so might as well. The salad is a fruit salad, 🥗 once again because of her preferences. Although she doesn't particularly like salad, she does love fruit. The steak was cooked well-done, with seasonings and a couple different sauces on the side. After that's prepared, I grab some utensils and get the pitcher where I put rest of the water in. I head back to the room once again. Estella is just lying down with her eyes closed.
I quietly ask, "Are you awake?"
"Yeah," she quickly responds while rubbing her eyes and sitting up to get in a better position.
"The food is ready, here," I say as I pass the plate and bowl to her. I refill the glass right after she takes the plates with a small thanks.
"Am I going to go to school tomorrow? Since the injury and all," she asks.
"I don't think so. It'll be a Friday so you might as well stay home and start school next week. That way your leg will have time to heal and you can also get used to using crutches," I say.
"Yessss thank you so much I love you!" She replies smiling from ear to ear.
"WOW, that's so sweet of you to say," I remark.
"No school means no teachers, and no teachers means no learning, and no learning means no work, and no wo-"
"OKAY, OKAY! I GET IT!" I say loudly. "Im gonna go eat my food. Remember, I'm just one shout away. Also, please don't leave the room without telling me first.
"Whatever," she grumbles.
"Oh, and I love you too," I say with a smile.

Exactly 2k words :) kinda the point lol.
Anywayyyy my uploading schedule will be on Thursday for both of my stories.