FOR THE FIRST TIME, AGAIN - TOKITOS

LAE'S ONESHOT!

— "FOR THE FIRST TIME, AGAIN" (MAC DEMARCO)
— T.TWINS X READER
— CONTAINS: FLUFF, COMFORT
— DEMON SLAYER
— NON-CANONIC MATERIAL!
— REQUESTED BY bluegrayjack

NOTICE:
THIS IS THE ONE TIME I AM GOING TO BE WRITING ANY YUICHIRO-RELATED X READER CONTENT BECAUSE OF THE 2-YEAR AGE GAP. DUE TO DISCOMFORT, THIS ONESHOT WILL REMAIN SOMEWHAT PLATONIC BECAUSE OF THE TWIN ASPECT.

Your room was dimly lit, save for the one lamp on your desk that you'd used to illuminate the notebook you were writing on and the moonlight that cascaded through the curtains. A small gust of wind would blow into your room every now-and-then, but besides that you only heard the sounds of your pencil scratching against paper, the tunes of your playlist, and the gentle breathing of a boy you'd grown fond of sleeping.

Yuichiro had been adamant about staying awake with you and not falling asleep until your were done studying, but all that seemed to go out the window once his eyes grew heavy and he pressed his head onto one of your well-fluffed pillows. Out like a light he went, leaving you in the dark house and possibly Muichiro.

Muichiro was much more of a night owl, probably reading in the main room. You knew better than to disrupt him—he had very little down time—so you settled on remaining in your room and to quietly study for an upcoming test.

Is that all the material? You questioned yourself a bit, scrolling through the countless slideshows and lectures before shrugging to yourself and proceeding to read over your notes. Your eyes felt sore and you were blinking like how a frog would, as comedic as that sounded. Taking the mug of coffee you brewed for yourself, you lifted it to your lips and took a sip of the liquid. You half-thought that you'd grown some sort of immunity to caffeine due to the minimal effect it had on you.

Hearing the door move against the carpet, you spun around in your chair to face the boy in your doorway. A clearly tired Muichiro leaned against the white door frame, dark circles below turquoise.

"You need to rest." He whispered, smelling the coffee in the room and frowning. "And drinking coffee at this hour is not healthy."

"As soon as I figure out this concept, I'll go to sleep." You mumbled, sletching out a practice problem before groaning to yourself at how your mind blanked.

Muichiro raised an eyebrow at this, walking as quietly as possible over to your desk and leaning over the notebook. He shrugged, "you're overcomplicating it. Move over."

It was one chair, yet you barely minded moving over and sharing the small roller chair with him. He took a pencil from the small bucket of writing materials you had on your desk and tore out a page, closing your notebook and rewriting the problem at the top of the paper.

"Trignometric identities are vital to verifying this problem," he began. "You have those memorized, right?"

"Sine-x-times-cos-x-equals-sin-x—"

"You don't need to repeat it all back to me."

"Well, damn." You huffed, resting your hand in your palm and looking down at the sheet of paper. "This is ass."

Muichiro didn't respond, rather writing down the words: "Step one" and then proceeding to jot down a quick explanation of what you needed to do.

You envied his ability to easily understand things and put them into use, but you just shrugged to yourself and listened to him talk you through the problem.

Don't fucking fall asleep. You mentally slapped yourself, widening your eyes in some sort of useless attempt to stay awake. He took note of this, turning to face you.

"When is this test?" Muichiro asked.

"A few days from now." You yawned, covering your eyes and feeling a few tears come to your eyes as a result of the dryness. "Just wanted to start now."

He sighed, forehead hitting his palm. "You have all of tomorrow and however many days until the test to study. Sleep."

"Can you just explain this step to me one more time? I promise I'll understand this time." You pointed to the third step, blinking a few times up at him sleepily.

"Fine. But after this, you're going to sleep."

Maybe he taught you a little too well, because a few words into his explanation and he now found himself in an awkward position with your head on his shoulder and your eyes shut. The tips of his ears warmed at the sudden contact, eyes widening in shock, before smiling to himself and softly laughing.

"Yuichiro." He whisper-yelled. "You dumbass, get up."

Yuichiro scrambled up, hand-in-hair shocked. "What?! Is something—"

"Quiet, you idiot." The younger twin scolded quietly, jutting his thumb to your sleeping figure on his shoulder. "Could you get her a blanket from the living room, please?"

The older one of the three nodded, walking out as silently as possible and returning with a blanket in hand. Unfolding it and holding it over the two, he gingerly placed it over the both of you.

"She looks so blissful." Yuichiro whispered, grinning. "Need a pillow, or?..."

"You don't think I can move, or something?"

"If you move and wake her up, I will personally annihilate you."

"Give me the damn pillow." Muichiro deadpanned, watching Yuichiro waddle over to the bed and grab a pillow before placing it on the desk. "Thanks."

"I thought you didn't like her?" Yuichiro questioned.

Muichiro averted his eyes. "I had a change of heart, I guess."

The other twin shrugged, moving back to his resting place on the bed and curling back up in his blanket. "Tomorrow's my turn, hope you know that."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

And with the flick of the lamp's switch, the moonlight was now the only light in the room. Muichiro carefully moved his head onto the pillow, cradling yours as to not accidentally hit your head on the hardwood.

He'd have to agree with his brother.

You were beautiful while sleeping.

He'd never tell you that, until he was sure you'd reciprocate. This'd just be his secret.

Goodnight, Y/N.

a/n: lae? no angst? no conflict? just... fluff? boywhatthehellboy

anyway that's 1/1 oneshot done! this'll just be a place for me to just throw drabbles or in the case i do get another request i'll put it here.

STAY SAFE!!!! DRINK WATER, EAT FOOD, SLEEP WELL, AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES!!!! ILYSM 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕