Brotherhood

Ervin set at the head of the table as the other men talk among themselves about the growing problem of the black crowns and jade rabbits, two other crime family's in the county. His fingers lances together and a stern look. One of the underbosses started arguing. Ervin stood up having enough of him as the man glared at him "James is gonna let this boy be our down fall". the rest fell silent. Ervin was only there as his uncle asked him to fill in for him. He was tired of the man questioning his command and shot him, point blank in the head. cruelly he glanced back at the others as they watched in silence. "Return to your respected posts" he ordered walking off. He stop looking at one of the higher rank members "have this cleaned up".

—————-

He called his brother while setting in his car. "how'd the sit down go?" He asked. "We're down a member..." he said sternly. "Ah. I'll begin looking for a replacement then but till then wanna grab a drink at the whispering bell?". Ervin thought for moment taping his fingers tips against the steering wheel. "I'll meet you there" he hung up the phone and buckling up. Driving that way.

—————-

Eaven was already inside talking to hornet, a long time member of his brothers command."I herd you finally put old Jonny out of his misery" hornet grins. Ervin chuckled of course he did, Hornet was very good at getting information in the underworld thats why he earned his way to 2nd in command under him. Hornet was adopted into the family at 9 years old. The smith family takes in "the problem children" of the system and use them as soldiers. He was 3 years older then the brothers and one of few who ervin considered a brother in the organization.

Eaven grinned "did you hear, our man here has a crush". He wrap his arm over ervin shoulders as Ervin immediately glared at his brother who only chuckled at the look of danger.

"Really play boy smith, found a woman he actually likes?" Hornet smirk. Ervin rolled his eyes "I need a drink...". He walked over to the bar.

Hornet quickly joined him grinning, he leaned against the bar "so what's the lucky lady's name?". Ervin glanced at him holding the glass of whiskey in his hand. "I don't kiss and tell" he grinned. He chuckled at his friend "oh you've already kissed, now I'm invested". The glim in hornets eye told him, he wasn't going to drop the subject. Eaven joined in on his other side leaning against the bar "she challenged him the moment she met him" he grinned. "Really now" Hornet smirk at Eaven. "She very disrespectful" ervin added a hit of amusement in his tone. "Sounds like you like it" hornet ordered a drink. "Oh she's all his Ben about the last two weeks" his brother teases. "Fuck off" he glared at both of them. "I rather you stick to making out with remy, if you don't mind" he's brother nug him jokely. "Oh so her name is remy then?" Hornet raised an eyebrow amused. "Is a mafia princess?". "No she a lot scarier than that" eaven chimes in. "Her father is an assistant to our uncle" he sips his drink. "A hit man" he adds.

ervin gave Hornet a smug look. "shit, better watch how you treat her then" he laughs.

Ervin rolled his eyes annoyed at the two of them and downed his drink. Slamming the glass on the bar getting up "I'm heading home". he waved the two off behind his head walking out.