I literally made this because tiktok told me to write a sentence using fire

TW: Mentions of death and Murder
Profanity

She fell to the ground. What was supposed to be her home was burning in flames, but what burned the most was the fact that she was the cause of everything. The reason for everyone's suffering, including her own. She let the fire around her consume her. But she'll come back. That's what everyone expects from her, the perfect girl. She has to come back. She will come back.
Someday, she'll rise from the fire like a pheonix. From ashes, she will rise once more.
At least she hopes.
She lays on her back, the star she used to be slipping away. Stars burn. They burn until they're all burned out. Then they die in one of the most beautiful ways one can die. But they still die.

She's no different from any other star out there.

Everyone thought she was special, that she was an angel sent from above. She wasn't sent, she fell, now she can't get back up. She can't get back up.

"It hurts. Why does it have to hurt so much? I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry. I just can't do it. Just kill me. Kill me. Murder me like you murdered my siblings, those innocent kids, the only family I felt I could call my family. Just kill me already. Murder me like you murdered me those years before. You left me a shell of the woman i was once before. It just hurts. It husrts more than it should. Did pain always hurt this much? Fuck... I hate it... I hate this feeling... I thought I wouldn't have to experience this again... you told me I would be free from pain, that my siblings would know not of sadness, pain, nor worry or suffering.

You son of a bitch... why... why leave me like this... why did you leave me like this... why be left with no family and no friends... Why can't you kill me, you fucking piece of shit?!

Kill me... KILL ME! JUST KILL ME YOU MOTHER FUCKER! WHY WONT YOU KILL ME?! ARE YOU TOO SCARED TO?! DO YOU KNOW THAT I'LL KILL YOU THE MOMENT YOU STEP CLOSE?! FUCKING SHIT, WHY WON'T YOU JUST KILL ME?!

...

You coward... I wish I could kill you right now... I could, to be honest... but you're still just a kid i suppose. You have the mindset of a kid because that was the mindset you had when you lost everything just as I did... I can't tell if that's a valid excuse. It doesn't justify your actions, but it wouldn't justify mine either.

I just... gosh... I hate you so much...

Someone... please help me... I need help...
... Won't anyone help me..."
No one answered. No one bothered. People were there, two people were there, watching the life slip away from the girl. No one came to help. She always took those who needed help, including the same two people watching her waste away, a safe place, love, anything, under her wing. Why won't anyone take her under theirs.

"...It hurts. Ako, save me. It burns. My head... my heart...

Stay... a bit.. longer
... Please..."

The two were left the moment she said that.