Map Bitch

Malakai and I walk into the school gates. " Let's see how long you last here yn." Malakai joked as I elbow him really hard. " I think I will like this shit hole." I reply as I look around me. Malakai pulls me by my arm and starts asking random people where the office is. After a few rejections and a few jokes I place my head in my palm and stop Malakai. "Big bro, I love you and all but this is humiliating. Stop." I say. "Fine but do you know where the office is?" he asks. "No but I think they will." I say pointing to three girls all giggling. I drag Malakai by the arm and walk up to them. "Oi!" I semi-yell as I was walking to them and that made their hands turn to me. "Yo do you know where the office is? my brother here has been trying for like an, idek howling and no one has said shit. So don't be completely ignorant assholes and tell us please." I ask. Two of the girls just stare at us like why we were talking to them but this really nice girl with blue hair replied by saying, "Yeah i do. Umm want me to show ya?" She asks. I nod as she takes us to the office. "Thanks again," I start, "Sasha" she says. " yup thanks again Sasha" I smile as she waves us goodbye and we walk into the office.

I'm gonna skip to the part where they get called into the SLTs.

"Could the following students please come to the art room? Spencer white, Anthony, Amerie, Dustin, Malakai, Yn, Darren, Quin,(and everyone else.)"
"yn what the fuck did you do already?" Malakai asked. I shrugged my shoulders as Malakai and I walk over to the room. I look around to see that every already has a full table. Suddenly I get called. "Oi! Yn!" I turn around to see Sasha tapping a spare seat. I turn to look at Malakai and he nods. I smile and sit down next to Sasha. "Guys this is yn." I wave shyly. "Yo, I'm Missy!" a brunette girl waves as I wave back. "Harper." A blonde girl says but her hairs buzzed off. I nod. " Now why the actual fuck are we in here!" I exclaimed. "Her." Sasha says looking at the girl entering the room. "MAP BITCH!" a blonde dude yells as he throws a piece of scrunched up paper at her head. I look at him. Damn he's hot. I think. he looks back and I quickly look away. "Wasn't she with you this morning?" I ask. They all nod. "What happened?" I ask. " Well Mapbitch made a sex map about all of us. But i didn't see your name on there at all." Sasha says. "Huh? wtf is her problem."

After SLUTS i explain to the girls that i'll meet them tomorrow and catch up to malakai for his Basketball training. "OI! Wait up!" I yell as I run towards him. he was walking with a group of boys. They all stop and turn around. "Oh hey Yn." Malakai says as I walk beside him in between him and the blonde guys. "Hey.." I say, "who are they?" I ask. "I'm Anthony but people call me Ant." A boy asks as he gestures for me to shake his hand. I do so. "Sup. My names Dustin." A brunette boy asks. Fuck he's hot. I think in my head. I look at the blonde boy. "Spider." Is all he says as he grabs my hand and kissed it. I blush. "Need anything. I'm ur man." I nod. " i'm yn. I'm malakais twin." I dapped Dusty up before letting them walk to the locker rooms.

We went to the cemetery party with the boys and I was tagging along with Spider and Malakai. "Is there gonna be drinks Spider?" I ask as Malakai had his airpods in the back. "Yes there will be drinks darling." He put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him wide eyed. He rubbed my thigh with his thumb. "Wanna stay over at mines?" He asks. "Idk. Maybe if i'm completely drunk and wasted." I say. He grins. I smile to myself softly. We finally get to the cemetery and I look around and find Dusty and Ant. Spider gets out of the car and I turn around and slap malakai on the head. " Oi! WTF!" he yells. I quickly get out of the car and run next dusty spider and ant. Malakai gets out of the car pissed. "wtf did you do to him?" Ant asks. I asks as I walk out from my hiding spot. "nothing." I simply say as I dapped Dusty and Ant up. But Ant pulling me into a hug making me squeal. I look around to see if there's any drinks or drugs. I finally find one dealer. "Yo, Spider who's that dude dealing to Sasha?" I ask Spider. "Oh that's Eshay Ca$h." he replied. " well i wanna get stoned rn so imma go." I say heading towards ca$h. "wait up lemme come! I know how to get the free shit." Spider says. I wait for him. Once he catches up to me I smile at his action to put his arm around my shoulder. " Here you go darlin'" he says as he hands me a bottle of vodka. "Aww you know me so well." I smile. We walk to Cash as I take like 5 huge sips. "Gimme some yn." Spider says as he snatches it. just as we get to Cash I see we've drunk half the bottle. "yoo. cashy boyy. you got any weed?" I ask. He hands me a pack and sees spider and runs. "huh." i say. and walk back to the group with spider as we finish the rest of the bottle. "I'm so drunkkk spiderrr." I say, l"wanna make out?" I ask. "sure." He says as he pulls me by the waist so i'm closer to him. I smash my lips on his as taste more vodka our lips move in sync as me hands go for his head.