"Stop that now!"😔❤️‍🩹

Kim Seokjin was the playboy mentioned in the first part. (I made the playboy Jin because they are shipped a lot as well)
He was in average height. He was humorous, flirty, and a HUGE playboy.
"Listen cutie, I'm rich too. You can decline the proposal anytime and just marry me." Jin said while leaning closer.
"N-no. I already accepted the proposal." Jennie said while moving back.
"What a petite little girl who can't even stand up for herself." Jin said while moving closer.
"Ugh!" She grunted while running away.

———————————————————————————

"Huff- huff-... T-Taehyung! Help me!! Oh... please pick up the phone." She was breathing heavily when suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder.
"What are you doing here? It's late out." Taehyung said.

"H-he... is chasing me. I-I-can't.." She said then fainted. Taehyung caught her and laid her down on the grass for a while. Then, Jin took a deep breath and looked at Taehyung.

"Huh!? O-oh... s-sir. What are you doing here?" Jin was looking at Jennie when all of a sudden, Taehyung slapped him.
"What type of a man are you!? You're chasing after my fiancé. Taehyung said sternly but felt something inside of him." ☁️Fiancé?☁️

"Sh-she is YOUR fiancé?" Jin said while stressing on the word fiancé.

"Yes, and?" (luv ari but not inspired by the song yes,and?)

"N-nothing..." he ran away. ☁️I will get you one day Jennie Ruby Jane☁️

———————————————————————————
"Change her into something comfortable and let her rest in the room I readied for her." Taehyung said while carrying her in his arms and looking at the maids.

"Yes sir." the maids said in unison. How strange to see a girl in the mansion.

They changed her into the spare pajamas and sent her downstairs to eat.
"You didn't have to do it."
"You're my future wife. I was just gonna try and socialize but seems you're not on good terms with me yet." Taehyung added.
Jennie was sure that extra note wasn't necessary but still nodded reluctantly.

"Thank you." Jennie said softly.
"No.. thank you." Taehyung said while looking the other way. Jennie knew it made no sense AT ALL.

"Why me? You are the one that saved me remember ?"
"Yes, I remember. I said thank you because he was a worker at our company. I wanted to fire a few people and because of you, I already chose one person to fire."

Jennie gave him a disgusted look and just shrugged.
"I should go.."
"Right. I'll drop you off." He said while giving a BARELY noticeable smile.

———————————————————————————
"I- I can't attend the exam on Tuesday..." Jennie said while looking down. It was something she wanted to get off her chest.

"What why!?" Taehyung asked a little loud. Jennie flinched but still remained calm.

"After you left, my mom screamed at me and said you are going to be a wife and you still want to study.?!" Taehyung gave her a gentle hug which caught her off guard.

"Wh-what are you doing?..." Jennie said while grunting.
"It's only to comfort you. Don't get the wrong idea." Taehyung's said as he pulled away.

"Thank you!" Jennie said and hugged him again. A friendly hug.

———————————————————————————
Taehyung left and Jennie walked home.

"What's up with me...? He gave a friendly hug... that's it.." Jennie said to herself. She could feel someone behind her but didn't care too much about it.

"Ah! H-hey! Stop that! Who are you!?" Jennie said as she felt someone tug her from behind. It was... Taehyung!

"I didn't mean to do that! I am sorry, really. I meant to give you this. You left it in my car." He said while handing over a pair of shoes that she left over.

"If my shoes are here, who's shoes are these?" She said while looking down at the shoes she was wearing currently.

"Those are mine. I thought sneakers would be tight so I asked the maids to wear you a slipper." Taehyung said in a husky voice.

"Thanks once again." Jennie said and offered him a sweet smile.

She turned back and walked away. Taehyung's mind was in a state where he could only think about Jennie. Was it a trance?

Hi there lovely people! This is the 3rd chapter and I'm actually excited to publish this because finally we hit 761 words! Pretty exciting but still not a 1000 words. Meh. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and comment down if you wanna see more bang pink or more Taennie.