Surprise & Happy Anniversary

Maria: "Nat, hey... your silence is scaring me" she shakes her shoulders lightly. Natasha tears were flowing from her eyes. "Nat, it's okay I can help you with this. We can go to the doctor and schedule and appointment and tell them you don't ---" she was interrupted.

Natasha: "I'm keeping it" she whispers and chuckles happily wiping her tears away. Maria sighed in relief. "Whether this is fated to happen or not, I won't kill an innocent child" she smiles at Maria and she nods happily.

Maria: "Yay!! I am so excited!!" hugging her tightly and letting her go. "How are you going to tell Steve?" she asks.

Natasha: "I will need to go to the doctors first and check the health of the baby..." she says awkwardly. (Baby...wow. I am going to have a baby!!) She places her hand over her belly. "I will tell him when the time is right, also you and Wanda better not tell anyone in the meantime" she laughs.

Maria: "Do you NOT know me? I can't believe that you'd think I'd tell anyone" she scoffs. "Alright, I am going to go home, you need some rest okay" they hugged each other goodbye.

~Next day~

Natasha slept through her alarm and rushed to get dressed and rushed downstairs as the entire house was very busy. Butlers and Maids fully engaged into moving things around.

Natasha: "What's going on?" as she enters the dining room see grandma Emily watching television and drinking her tea.

Grandma Emily: "Ah, darling come come" she motions her to sit.

Natasha: "Granny, I slept through my alarm. What is happening today? Is there a special occasion?" she asks curiously.

Grandma Emily: "Well, I told May to give you a day off today and let you sleep in" she chuckles with a twinkle in her eyes. "The house? Oh, nothing special I am just renovating" she laughs. "You look like you are glowing today" she smiles. Natasha blushed.

Natasha: "I just got extra sleep that's all" she smiles. (Oh god, does she know?!) "Are you doing anything today? Maybe we could go to shopping today?" as she quickly changes the subject.

Grandma Emily: "Well, dear today I will be with a couple old associates. Maybe you could call Steven and hang out together" she smiles widely. Natasha cheeks are redder than before. "Oh darling, you and Steven have been stuck to the hip lately, it is not a secret. You young people are too obvious" she laughs heartily. "I must get ready then, I hope you have a great day dear" she winks and gets up and leave

Natasha: "I guess I'll call Mari and Wanda" she dials their number.

Mari & Wanda: "Hello? / Heyyyy Nat!!" they responded.

Natasha: "Are you girls down for shopping?" she asks. They shook their heads no. "Why?" they were silent. "Is there something---"

Maria: "One of the client parties is today and I cannot attend, that's the truth" she sighs.

Wanda: "Ah, I am helping because you know I love decorating" she smiles. They both were hoping she wasn't going to ask them for more details.

Natasha: "Oh, ok. Well, I guess I can just go to the doctors by myself then" she sighs disappointedly. They hung up. Her phone rings and she see messages.

Wanda: CONGRATULATIONS! I get to be an AUNTIE!!!

Maria: Text us when you get to the hospital, be safe sis! <3

Natasha places her phone away and drives herself to the hospital. She gets admitted and in the waiting room. (Why hasn't he messaged me today?) she sighs. She was slowly dosing off while waiting for her name to be called.