Prologue

I wish one day,
I could just call you mine.
But I know none of that
Is possible.

Seo Changbin, one of the most feared students in Jangil High School. Everybody knew who he was, and what type of person he was. But did they really? Maybe it was the way he treated people with such dominance, that it made people think he was the younger version of hulk.

Who knew that the Hulk of Jangil High School would have a enormous crush on the shyest, most quietest kid in school? Nobody would have thought that, the only person Changbin told about his little crush was Bangchan. The dude he could trust his whole entire life with, no joke.

20/12

Both Changbin and Bangchan decided to meet up at a small café in the area, everybody went there whenever school ended but today the two parties were skipping school so they didn't have to worry about anybody else from school coming inside until 4:20pm

"So, what did you wanna get off your chest?" Bangchan asked curiously, it wasn't usual that Changbin wanted to have a heart to heart with him. So he found this quite confusing.

Changbin took a deep breath before replying to his friend, he didn't know why this was such a tough topic to get out of his throat... "I...I like somebody." Changbin mumbled, not making direct eye contact with the older.

Bangchans eyes widened as the younger spoke his heart, this was a lot of news for him because ever since he's known Changbin, the boys never been fond of anybody and swore on his heart that he never would be.

"Well, I didn't expect that."

There was a silence between the two, but Bangchan had an arising question forming in his brain, he had to ask it before he forgot it.

"Boy or girl?"

Changbin felt his cheeks get warm at the question, the older just smirked seeing the blush appear on the blondes face. "...Boy" Changbin muttered under his breath.

Bangchan was baffled to say the least, he didn't know that his best friend was into guys. But he didn't wanna come off as pushy to the topic so he just stayed silent.

"It's Hwang."

The older thought about it for a second, forgetting who has the last name Hwang. "Hwang Yeji?" he pondered about who it could be. "Dumbass it's Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin!" The younger slightly shouted at him, Bangchan just gasped at the sentence, the cowardly boy making the hulk of Jangil High school fall in love with him?! "Never knew you had a thing for softies!"

Changbin glared at Bangchan, and just rolled his eyes at his comment, through the window right next to the two Changbin looked out of it and saw the school, he sighed looking back at the elder. "We probably should head out Changbin, people are gonna start coming any minute now." Bangchan suggested, his eyes averting to the window just to see the guards opening in the gates for the students to walk out. "Yea, let's go."

4:50pm

Bangchan and Changbin were walking down the streets of Seoul, trying to find a good hot-pot place to eat at, "All of these hot-pot places look shitty." Changbin grumbled, looking into the hot-pot places close to them, but once they passed one Changbin looked through the window and his breath almost got token away so easily. "Bro, what are you staring a-" Bangchan stopped his sentence, looking though the window only to see his best friend drool over his crush through the faint tinted window.