The last lesson

2 hours later...

Epel, Jack, Cater now with everyone in Heartslabyul joined one of the main lounges of Heartslabyul. Ace was forced to join theme be Deuce and Cater to make sure he stays alive and far away from Azul. Jack was invited to stays since he help in the search.

Ace groaned "Guys... Seriously... Azul would never kill me. Is a movie." Deuce was about to talk but...

The stream again as everyone in the NRC put their gazes to the screens of their or even TV's of every dorm.

...

...

...

"Patter....Patter" The sounds echoed in his ears. It sounded like rain splattering on an umbrella... or the fluttering of a dove's wings.

When he opened he eyes, the first thing she saw was the metal-plated ceiling."... Where is this place?" Riddle said looking around trying to find a clue where he is.

The leader of Heartslabyul swooned as he struggled to get up."... is this a prison? Of course, I was defeated and arrested. What happened next?" He said to himself. He nearly fell flat on the ground when trying to get out of bed.

THUD

"Patter... patter..." A strange sound continued to echo within his mind.

"Gosh, this noise in my head...My body feels so clumsy and heavy... how long have I slept?...I must get out of here... Lilia and the boys... They need my help..." Riddle said, grasping in pain.

He staggered for the door but the noise in his head kept getting louder and louder. Exhaustion soon overwhelmed him.

THUD

He collapsed and fell on the floor, only a few feet from the door. The red hair boy struggled to sit up, panting laboriously as he leaned against the metal doors.
"Huff..Huff...Hmmm?" He took some deep breaths to relax when he suddenly noticed a test tube in his hands.

Heartslabyul.

"Dorm leader..." Deuce can help but to helplessly at their Dorm Leader in such state.

"This... blood serum... where did it come from?"
Riddle said looking at the test tube named "HSN-b46".

He then saw the same feathers that the class monitor had and felt... His presence nearby.

"Is it you, Ace?" Himeko asked, outside the window was non other than the ginger hair boy. However it did not look like him. Ace hair turned white and red. He wore a white and red qipao, red and black gloves, a red hairpiece, black leggings, and black heeled boots.

Pomefiore.

Vil let out a sighed "He is alive." Rook nodded happy "I'm glad as well."

Movie

"...You changed a lot." Riddle said looking the person who did not respond.

"So what can this prisoner do for you?" The red hair boy asked, seeing that Ace was not going to reply.

"...that tube contains a Honkai-neutralizing serum that will delay the Honkai corruption in your body...find a safe place to use it." Ace finally answered.

Ignhyde

Idia felt curious "He sounds like a different person. Ortho~*" His little brother move his head with no "I am sorry... I can give you spoilers... Is something we agree with everyone who is in the movie."