Chapter 1 part three

Present Time-
/Durian  High Campus///

Dahlia, Lisa, Rosy, Brenda, Sandra.
They are the next receivers of THOSE exact same letters of what THE MISSING TEENS got after they were completely out of appeal.
Before they knew the letters they have received are the DEATH THREATS, they were so excited about this is the first time someone totally stranger sent the letters or things only FOR them.

That could be any point of cases made them excited because they received something from totally stranger for  the first time except from the connections with their families.

Let's see for Lisa , she was looking  for some computer science opportunities to her higher educational level and would like to prepare it starting from her high school year. So , now the stranger that gives some letters to those five of the girls ( as I mentioned above ) might be someone from her appointment.
So, she got excited....SUPER EXCITED. That kid was extremely passionate about science, logics and facts and total introvert with pretty looks.

As for Sandra ,well... she is simple. She didn't have any thoughts about it. In her view, the fact that her roommates got letters in one day and nearly the same time proved that the letters are not about her own personal orders or something. Must be something related to  her and her roommates. So she didn't get excited for such wrong timing hope as Lisa did. But she got a mind to watch out what are the letters could possibly be.

"..Gasp...the letters we got have same texts..same address...."

Sandra clamoured holding the letter they each got.

"....Why......on earth... The location is *the middle of pine forest*...."

Dahlia is the most worrier of all five of the girls. As a worrier herself , she sensed unusual spots on the texts from the letter, and immediately got the instinct of Anxious and goosebump. She could overlay the fact that they've been followed or done by someone suspicious...which is nearly she felt they've been scandalled.

"Isn't this....THAT MISSING TEENS CASE was about?"

When Lisa added the phrase with such normal voice her face was like nothing special about THAT CASE ....the rest of the girls looked up her instantly.

"You mean...."

Dahlia already knew what is gonna be next but she liked to lean more for sure .

"About John and Olive??"
Dahlia said it without making up to the finish.

"..yeah......."
The rest of the girls stared and their faces were blank as they heard about THAT CASE while all of them sitting on the pink bare floor surrounded by thier own beds.

"...so...are..we..."
Rosy uttered.

"THEN ! Let's go!!"

Everyone amazed and confused of what Brenda just shout out.

"That's actually...a good idea.."
Unexpectedly Silent kiddo Introvert Ms.Lisa impossibly agreed with Brenda too.

"I think That's kind of feel awesome. It's ADVENTURE for us!!"

"Sandra?!!"

How can that be Adventurous when their missing friends haven't even come back yet on THOSE LETTERS.

Rosy wanted to agree with those adventurous kiddos but she also has realistic traits which stop her from doing crazy , life risking stuffs.

For Dahlia , she didn't totally agree with them ofcourse...

But first they had to  inform to THE MISSING TEENS CASE's highly possible caused place liable man.

The teens went missing after recieving the mysterious letters are the students from the Class of Tony Banner.

Durian high Junior students Class C.
The class teacher -Tony Banner.

As the chapter 0 stated it earlier, they could made it up to go for their adventure and it must be exciting stuffs for them. Rosy  sluggishly have please on what they had been decided.

For Dahlia, OFCOURSE SHE WAS ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED.

°°°
Characters in This Chapter;

Lisa Zhang
Rosy Aalin
Brenda Mackenzie Galen
May Sandra Aida Jr.
Dahlia Dugald

Tony Banner
°°°