that's how they met

extremely sorry for the late update♡(author ko finally sharam aagai)...

This chapter is also about their first interaction, just that it's centre is Shub.

Kya matlab comments karne ko kehna padega!

______________________

"Le-lets leave mumma"

the boy hicupped between sobs, small fist tugging on his mother's saree.

"Where to baby?"

the lady asked with a struggling smile wipping his tears gently, a stream of fresh tears went down her own already red cheeks, the pain in her chest increases with every heartbreaking hiccup of her innocent child.

"Far away! from this house, from him "

She let out a chuckle between her tears at the determination in those slightly red small eyes, if only for a moment, she wanted what her child had in those eyes, hopes and determination, but she knows the reality of her life could never allow her to have the 'real' hopes.

"We will be fine baby just like before, remember he loves you......he loves us".

'love: full of lies...'

" I repeat!, all the students from only drama and only politics faculty now should go out and get their schedule from the reception to start their first day jn this institution,cricket+ drama and cricket+ politics faculty students please remain seated."

Shubhman flinched back to reality,let out an exasperated sigh realising he was zoned out, again. Heart palpitating, feeling of unease increase with every inhale.

He straightened his posture, breathing in and out, tried everything to calm himself and focus better on his surroundings which was ofcourse chaotic, unlike the stillness he was feeling inside his mind.

To distract himself, his gaze followed the trail of students moving out of the hall where his eyes caught the sight of too familiar and too annoying figure as she stopped at the exit gate just to turn around looking for someone, and that someone was none other than Shubhman himself, when their eyes met and she mouthed "check your phone" while pointing her finger towards him then to her phone.

Sara🦈

wanna catch up later?
And you can't say no!
I wanna ask you something
And! It's important....it's about her.

Shubman rolled his eyes at the text of his irritating neighbour (back at home), he send a quick reply, it was quick because it had just two letters N and O, he looked in her direction to show his annoyance just to find her gone.

Shubman read the text again and the last line caught his attention.

'ofcourse! it's about her, ye ladki pagal hojayegi uske piche'

(this girl will go crazy because of her)

'why is she so stubborn and.....hopeless?'

'love: full of idiocy...'

The whole three hours of orientation, his mind was busy playing, zoned in and zoned out game, unnecessarily enough it had an urge to reminisce him some dreadful memories of his past, which made his doubt clear regarding his mind being the president of 'can't let Shubman be happy' club.