🔥MOST REQUESTED BONUS🔥

*DISCLAIMER*
All scenes and situations in the following chapter are strictly fictional and should remain in the fictional realm only. If you are a soft hearted person that gets their expectations up really quickly and feels betrayed by reality after reading such things.. I am Sorry.. please continue and break your heart because what else are hearts for than to get shattered by the hands of evil writers ☠️

Yours most evil evil Author

Myself
🫰

❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

THE HONEYMOON PHASE

On a quiet hill top, somewhere in between New Murree and Bhurban, a good 1 hour away from the main Kashmir Highway, hidden amongst the dense thicket of Chir Pines and Deodars, was a humble looking cottage.

Straight out of a book reader's fantasy the Awan's summer house was like a wooden doll house with its serene surrounding clear of any city commotion or pollution. Fresh hydrangeas bright and purple with white and yellow daisies lined the front walk filling the entrance with their heavenly scent and behind them, below the front window ledge were rose bushes, with the king of the flora hanging down by the weight of their blush red petals. A sight for sore eyes.

He shifted the plastic bag of groceries and toiletries into his other hand and bent slightly to pluck one. It was almost breaking off the stem and he had to only give the last nudge for the rose to be in his hand. With his thumb he removed the thorns and put it in his pocket

Because any supermarkets were almost an hour's drive from their place, they always had the house pantry stocked before a visit, but Taimoor had made such a spontaneous plan of coming here, straight after an award dinner the new husband and wife were obligated to attend, that the house-help wasn't able to restock the pantry like they did every time his parents used to come.

He hadn't bothered informing anyone either, tired of the corporate duties and all other duties, and neither had he wanted anyone to be there except for them, so all the workers were given the week off. Hence why he was running the butler's errands.

It was near sunset when he returned with the rest of the supplies, some they had found in the pantry thankfully because his parents had been here not very long ago and he hoped Rania would've eaten the fried rice from the other night and not stayed hungry for the time he was away.

Closing the door behind him softly he placed the bags down in front of the door removing his shoes and jacket before picking them up again, walking in.

The small cottage didn't have any lobby separating the inside of the house from the entrance, one entered directly into the parlour cum living room. It had a sofa set and an old Sony TV set his father didn't change because it was still working very well and also because it was connected to a DVD player that the new smart LEDs don't recognise. His father would sit here and watch old PTV dramas with his mother reminiscing their youth, pretending as if they were back in the nineties era and not the twenty first century.

There was something oddly relaxing about the vintage-ness of the whole setting of this place, like time had slowed here and everything was preserved in its natural state. Like the hustle of the outside world was meaningless here.

And perhaps that was why Taimoor had taken this detour. Because he wanted to just have some time alone with Rania and not in a luxury setting but here in a place which was filled with memories from his childhood and where he could still feel like home while being on a holiday.