Day Of Tests 👀👐🏽

Jennie had just finished the exam and was walking back home. In the meantime, Taehyung was sending out his men to take care of Jennie so that Jin does not hurt the poor and vulnerable girl.

"If only she wasn't so gullible." Taehyung's secretary said while sighing and putting her hand on her head as if she's fed up or something.

"What is that supposed to mean Miss. Lalisa?" he asked while giving her a cold look that was piercing through her soul.

"I meant- she uh... is really gullible. I mean, because of her we have to spend extra money on those bodyguards." Lalisa said.

"She is my fiancé. I have to protect her. It's not that I want this marriage to you know... but she is still my fiancé. Nothing can change that fact." Taehyung added. Lalisa felt guilty and just decided to leave the office. She changed the topic and asked something that caught Taehyung off guard.

"When is the marriage sir?"

"It's... to-tomorrow..!" Taehyung packed his things and left rather hurriedly.———————————————————————————

Jennie sat down on the couch that was on the verge of tearing. She knew the amount of stress that she has to go through tomorrow.

"Is there anyway to stop this wedding ...?" Jennie said while sighing.

"Not really Jennie." Taehyung said as he entered the house and looked at Jennie and her exhausted face.
"You're tired?" He asked while placing his hand on her forehead to check whether she's sick or not.

"Hmm... I am but I'm sure I can manage for just one day." She said and moved his hand away.
"You're not comfortable with that?" He asked softly.

"It's not that. I just think I'm giving you a hard time."

"Nothing off that sort. Did you choose your wedding dress yet? The wedding hall is all prepped up. You wanna see?"

"Maybe just keep it a surprise huh?" Jennie was looking down when all of a sudden, Taehyung looked at her from below.

"I am trying to cope with this too. Okay? If you really don't want to marry me... you can leave..." Taehyung said.

"No. I-I..." she wanted to say something but fainted again.

Taehyung caught her in his arms and placed her on the sofa.

"Why is she always fainting?!" Taehyung fojnd it troublesome but still handled her.

"H-huh...? What are you doing here Taehyung?" She asked with a smile plastered on her face.

"Do you like fainting? Ugh, it's so hard with you." Taehyung said while looking at her with a look like he's almost going to laugh.

"I- I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." She was about to stand but Taehyung pulled her towards him and now... their faces were inches apart.

"What are you doing..?" Jennie tried to break away from his tight grip.

Taehyung immediately just kissed her and when Jennie tried to pull away, he pulled her towards him even tighter. He eventually did pull away and he was blushing so hard it looked like he was sweating. Jennie flushed hard at what just happened and just sat down on the floor.

"I'm sorry Jen... I wasn't sure at what I was thinking..." Taehyung really couldn't think straight and I mean. REALLY. Jennie wasn't giving in nor resisting.

Taehyung picked her up and placed her on the chair and bid goodbye. Jennie couldn't react. Whether she should be happy or disgusted or even angry.

"Ugh! That boy... how am I supposed to react?Ahhh!!" Jennie was thinking deep but just fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
JENNIE WAKE UP! IT IS SO LATE ALREADY!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jennie's mom was screaming and she woke up immediately when she remembered it was her wedding day. She showered and immediately wore her wedding dress. It was a long dress with a slight V neck and it was also an off shoulder dress which made her look even more attractive.

Taehyung wore a white suit and black tie followed by a pair of white pants He looked goddamn handsome.

AT THE WEDDING HALL, Jennie and Taehyung stood side by side and were being asked consents.

"I, Kim Taehyung vow to make Jennie Kim my wife until death do us part. "

"I,Jennie Kim vow to make Kim Taehyung my husband until death do us part."

"You may now kiss the bride."

Taehyung leaned in and Jennie did too but she wasn't sure if this was right. She only gave in and kissed him.

"Mph!" Jennie grunted a little then kept up with him.

"Theon the flower!!" Jennie chuckled and threw the flower to the side to see who would catch it.

"Ah! I caught it first!" Park Roseanne yelled from a distance.

Jennie and Taehyung chuckled together.