Prologue♡

ETERNAL SERIES

ʙᴏᴏᴋ #1 - ʜɪꜱ ɴᴏᴏʀ (ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜᴀʜɪᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜɪꜰᴀ)

ʙᴏᴏᴋ #2 - ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴀʟ (ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏꜰ ɪꜱʜᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴀʜɪᴍᴀ)
-Biker, Hacker boy. Booktok, Biker girl-

HER POV:

"You have no intimate connection with these fictional characters" He made fun of me.
"Says who? I happen to get very attached to my fictional boyfriends." I reply sarcastly. Yet another frown "Boyfriends?" He inquires. "I read a lot." I smile mockingly so that he will mind his own fucking business. I hated him for the fact he doesn't give up to me. He talks back no matter what i say for god's sake and I'm pretty sure he hates me the same.

I felt sorry for each breath i took after hearing those words;
"I wish you weren't born"
-her adoptive father.
'Sorry father for being alive and why would you even adopt me?'

"And i wondered what it was like to be ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇɴ. ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴄʜᴏꜱᴇɴ. I was a maybe, a probably, sometimes even a definitely. But ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ." I say
"Of the gems in this dunya, the most precious one in my eyes is you. Just because you love the ocean, doesn't mean you have to drown in it. Every rose has it's thorns, Show me your's and I'll show my hands willing to bleed." He replied.

"Don't wear that I don't want people to see you in abaya. You would look good in crop-tops while riding a bike." My ex mocked me which would linger in my mind throughout the day. But...."Wear whatever you want beautiful, either be hoodie or Abaya." Ishan replied!!!!

"I used to despise you" I state, "But now all i can think about is how much i want you." He replies.

*And then when he walked in, her eye's softened*

HIS POV:

I asked her out and she said "ew" but ew backward is "we" and "we" in french means "yes" so we in relationship now!!! Your girl worried about you cheating, Mine only worries that I don't crash.

Sometimes she needs to be reminded that she shines brighter than the sun, is more beautiful than any flower and is loved more deeply than any ocean.

"If i could give you one thing in life...I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then you will realize how special you are to me." i reply.

"If you told me about the darkness inside of you, I would still look at you like you are the SUN." I relax her.

She's dangerous when she is hurt. She can easily destroy everythig around her, but she doesn't. Instead she destroys herself.
"It's ok to cry sometimes. The sky does it too. Let the rain wash away. You will be fine." I state.

She said she's getting her favourite meal delivered....... "How'd she know i was on my way?" I murmur through my helmet, speeding my bike.

ISHAN X NAHIMA

"Have you ever seen the eyes of someone who lost everything? They are so heart-breakingly beautiful just like her eye's are"

"She didn't like her smile
Until He blushed on her every smile.

She hated her voice
Until he said it is Cute.

She hated Love
Until he made her believe in Love."

~Stay tuned for their story. I'll be back with their story soon~