One For The Road

James' POV:

I woke up with a headache. I miss him.  He was perfect. He made me feel amazing.

"James!" My mom yelled up to me.

"Yes?"

"I thought you were staying at a friend's house?" She questioned.

"Change of plans!" I yelled back out to her.

"Ok!"

I lay back down on my bed remembering his lips on mine. his lips on my neck. Wait. My neck. I feel my neck and run to the bathroom to see purple all down my neck. Oh god. I have to go to school like this? I have to go to the theater like this?! I scrambled to my mom's room to grab her makeup and tried to cover it. I tried and failed. My mom called me down for school. I grabbed my backpack and ran out the door fast so my mom couldn't see. I go through my day getting looks on looks from everyone around me. either a "You go dude" kind of look or a "What the fuck," Look. I get to lunch when The trash people start rolling past I look for Trey. I see him in the distance and a smile creeps up on my face. He went to me and handed me a protein bar.

"There you go. please eat it." He said as I threw away the trash. I took the bar from his hand. "Nice hickeys." He said as he walked away.

My face flushed red at his remark and dear god did I want people to know it was him who gave them to me. Not only that but I just wanted to kiss him.  I then looked down at the protein bar he gave me. I sighed, grabbed my bag, and left the cafeteria. At the very least I could give the bar to my mom or something. I just didn't want to eat it especially not in front of him. I walked to my next class and then the next then it was time to go back home. I ran past my mom again so she didn't see the hickeys all along my neck. Got dressed for theater and my mom drove me to the studio. ( I had lost car privileges). When we got there I saw Trey. All I wanted to do was pin him up against the wall and kiss him. You know what maybe I would. I grabbed his hand before he could sign in. I pulled him into the corner and whispered to him.

"Hey, you wanna ditch this place and go somewhere else," I said smiling.

"We have to go to rehearsal dude," Trey said.

"We don't have to. we can say we were sick." I shrugged. "Look I got hickeys on my neck and I can't be seen with them. want to go or not?" I asked.

"Fine. But I am gonna give you more of those things so...better get used to them." God that was hot. we went over to the target close to the studio.

"So I thought theater was super important to you or something. why are you ditching."Trey asked.

"Well I have hickeys and I don't need people to see that, and you're the only person that's made me want to skip." I shrugged. we ran to the bathroom and shut the door to the stall. I pinned in to the wall his hands up by his ears. I kissed him and god it was heavenly. I love him. what. did i just think that? I love him? do I really? He kissed me in a way that made me forget theater that made me want to skip every day and hang out with him. I kissed him passionately I held his waist in my hands feeling every part of him. I wanted to hold him in my arms forever. I cant be gay can I? I step back to think. 

"is everything ok?" Trey asked as I stepped back.

"Yes, well no..." I said trembling from sharing my feelings. 

"whats wrong did i do somthing?" he looked worried for me worried he did somthing.

"no no you're perfect-i mean your-sorry." 

"its ok, whats wrong then?" he asked.

"well im just realizing it all, how i could be gay or bi or whatever its called. It's hard to wrap my head around." I said rubbing the back of my neck. 

"thats ok. trust me I know. its-hard." 

"Thats what she said." I said laughing. 

"your the worst." he said kissing me abruptly. i kissed him back. we flowed together like water. like to puzzle peices fitting together perfectly. I kissed him my hand roaming his back and waist. he was perfect. his body fit perfectly with mine. his tongue slid into my mouth making me feel like I could die right now and never regret anything. He pulled away breathing heavily. a bead if sweat dripping down his hairline. 

"jamie I-"

"jamie?" i said his tone ringing in my ears. He called me Jamie?

"Oh, sorry it just came out..." he looked down. I put my hand on his cheek and lifted his head. 

"Its amazing. thank you." I said heartfelt like. 

"your amazing." he said back lovingly. I kissed him swiftly. he pulled me back in for a longer more agressive kiss. I reveled in it. He made me feel alive. I put my hand on his hip  and rubbed circles on his hip.

Treys POV:
he stood there rubbing circles on my hip. I melted into his touch. My stomach twisted with butterflys. he was perfect he knew exactly what I wanted. I held his hand. his hands were chalky yet kind and gentle. I turned him against the wall of the stall and started kissing him again. 

"hold on." he said confusing me.

"is everything alright?" I asked.

"yeah Navi's calling me." He said picking up the phone. "yes Navi?" 

"where are you?" I heard her say through the phone. I got a devilish idea. I began feeling up his sides and lightly kissing his neck on already existing bruises. 

"Im-mm~" He stopped talking and looked at me "Im sick today."  he managed to string out a full sentence.  

"no your not come to theater." She responded. he let out a louder noise when I began kissing right above his collar bone. that must be a good spot. "james. are you ok?" She asked.

"y-yes I'm fine im just sick. like i said."
She let out an interesting "mhm sure" before saying "you and trey have fun ok? bye." then she hung up. I jolted my head up.

"did she just say-" 

"yeah she did." james said.

"Does she know?" I asked.

"She guessed I'm pretty sure." He said.

"Oh," I laughed. 

"She won't tell anyone." He laughed too. I kissed him again. he grabbed the belt loops on my jeans and pulled me closer. "Don't think I forgot about that little stunt you pulled while I was on the phone." He teased pushing me into the wall.

We walked back to the Theater. we pushed each other in the parking lot. "Jamie wait up!" I yelled as he ran ahead of me. I stopped in my tracks and watched him run ahead of me. I looked at him in awe. so this is love.

We got to his mom's car which he loved to call "His car". "Can I get a kiss?" He said leaning into me.

"What makes you deserve a kiss hm?" I asked teasing.

"Come on. One for the road?" I kissed him and then pushed him towards his car.