Ch 45

Valdis asked Max, "Do you have anything to do today?" Max replied," No today we have a leave so I am free for the day." Valdis and Max both left for the Euphoria villas. On their arrival, they were greeted by the squad of guards at the gate. The previous day Max had visited this place with the manager and guards were already informed of the transfer so they directly led them in.

Inside there was a mini car to help tour the villa area. Both she and Max sat in the mini-car and the car started moving towards the outermost villa. Suddenly there was some commotion at the gate of the villa area. A slight frown appeared on her face. She dislikes irritating noises and is a peace lover.  Just as she was thinking about whether to stop the driver or to continue with the tour she felt something soft touching her hands. She shifted her head to the side and saw that Max was looking down hiding his face behind the hair but faintly visible skin was giving out a dark rosy color shade. Both of his hands were holding her hands and rubbing them. Her brows visibly relaxed. 

Valdis has been always a short-tempered person but her skills in expression management have always been top-notch. She never lets her emotions affect others. But today she suddenly had the urge to burst out and show her emotions. For Max, her feelings have always been titled towards fulfilling the system's mission and earning some cash. However, after meeting him and spending some time with him, she has a favorable impression of him especially the way he works hard, and the sunshine and confidence he carries within himself is something she looks forward to. But today his actions and his initiative took her by surprise. She raised one of her hands and rubbed his head while giving a squeeze to his two hands with her other hand. 

Then she looked forward without paying attention to the commotion which happened behind her. She was sure that the security of this luxurious villa would not be bad and capable of dealing with any problems. After driving for a few minutes a Golden blinding light reflected on their faces. This came from the first villa named "Golden Glade". It was a villa made with a layer of real gold as a finish. As both of them went down they saw a few people standing at the door. The one at the front was a butler who looked about 40-45 years of age with a serious face. Behind him were two beautiful maids and 2 handsome servants in their uniform. 

When they purchased the villas the one-year contract period was still left for all the service staff of this villa area. The construction company had already signed a staff for two years to maintain this huge villa area since they had not been sold. Since there was ready-made staff Valdis got it as complementary with her purchase and it was left to her if she wanted to renew the contract of staff after one year.

{A/N -: Another chapter after a long break. Each villa has a name if any good suggestions please feel free to comment. And please vote. Thank you>.<}