nidals pov

*Salish and I watch TikTok after we get ready for bed and then lay down she puts my head on my chest I get butterflies I start playing with her hair and she falls asleep I decide to go to sleep too. After we sleep Salish wakes up first and does her makeup and gets ready to go on that double date while scrolling on TikTok, she was watching a Nalish edit. I wake up after she gets ready and get dressed and do my hair I go sit back on the bed where she joins me and sits down also but she decides to text her boyfriend so I decide to text Caroline*

Text

Noodle 💞: hey Caroline

Cat 🩷: Hii nidal

Noodle 💞: wyd?

Cat🩷: oh nothing much im just getting ready

Noodle💞 : oh okay I'm sitting on Salish's sofa while she texts her boyfriend

Cat🩷: lol

Noodle💞: any ways see you today at the mall

Cat🩷: okay I love you

Noodle 💞: I love you too

Text end

Salish: what time should we leave??

Nidal: I don't know maybe 11:30

Salish: okay

Nidal: hey salish?

Salish: yeah?

Nidal: should we tell Caston and Caroline about the kiss we shared yesterday?

Salish: no

Nidal: uh okay

*Soon 11:30 comes and we get in my car and drive to the mall we park and walk into the mall and we see Caston and Caroline*

Salish: Caston!!

Caston: hi baby

Nidal: ugh I hate pet names

Caroline: me too

Salish whatever

*Salish and caston hang out for a while by themselves, I'm jealous for some reason but Caston doesn't look happy *

Nidal: hey Caston can I talk to you in private??

Caston: sure!

Nidal: why don't you look happy with her anymore??

Caston: I'm cheating on her

Nidal: WHAT?

Caston: I wanna tell her but I don't wanna hurt her feelings

Nidal: you should tell her before she gets her feelings hurt even more

Caston: okay I'll tell her right now after the double date

Nidal: okay I'm going home with her anyways I have stuff at her house and who are you cheating on her with?

Caston: uhh

Nidal: no you can tell me

Caston: your girlfriend

Nidal : WHAT I'm breaking up with her after this date

Caston: uh okay

*After the date i break up with Caroline and Caston breaks up with Salish we still all are friends and will stay friends but they can stay together*

Salish: I can't believe they would do that

Nidal: I know salish it's alright

Salish: could you stay another night??

Nidal: uh *blushes* sure

Salish: thank you

*I arrive at Salishs house *

Salish: DAD

Jordan: what??

Salish: I broke up with Caston

Jordan: oh Im Sorry

Salish: oh and nidal is staying another night

Jordan: okay

*I go to Salish's room and sit down on the couch in Salish's room she walks in and sits next to me*

Salish: nidal??

Nidal: what?

Salish : do you think they were meant for each other??

Nidal: uh yeah I do

*Me and Salish talk until dinner time and then we get in my car and drive to eat at Chick-fil-A I get a chicken sandwich and fries and she gets a salad and Mac and cheese because shes still vegetarian which is so annoying I've been telling her to stop being vegetarian for like 5 years. We go to my house and we eat and then we watch a movie, we watch the Titanic . Then we sit on my bed and watch TikTok again and I hold her hand again I see that she's blushing and she puts her head on my shoulder. A few hours later I get ready for bed and I give her my hoodie and she wears it to bed she wears what she usually wears to our sleep overs. She falls asleep close to me and I start playing with her hair until I fall asleep*

670 words