FOOD REVIEW: "Cheetos Cheddar & Flamin' Hot Pretzels"

These were a new product at our store and mom always puts aside a few bags for me when we get something new that she thinks I'd like. I'm the unofficial taste tester of Speedway I guess! The Flamin' Hot ones were the first ones I tried. There's the classic flamin hot cheesy smell when you open the bag. One side is a regular pretzel while the other side is coated in flamin hot "cheedle" dust. The taste almost immediately reminded me of the Flamin' Hot Cheetos Puffs. I don't know about you guys, but the puffs seem to pack a little more of a punch than the crunchy. Maybe because the puffs are thicker and have more powder, but they've definitely got a stronger cheesier flavor than the regular ones. These pretzels were absolutely delicious, but they are super hard! These are wheat pretzels and are very thick. My teeth actually hurt after awhile because they're so hard, but flavor wise? I loved these. I'd give these a 10 outta 10!

I wish I could say the same for the Cheddar ones.... So a couple days ago, mom had to write off a bunch of stuff that didn't sell, and when that happens she usually brings it home for me, and she had a huge crate of both the hot and cheddar ones. Of course I immediately went for the Flamin' Hots, but I never actually did try the cheddar ones until the other day. To be fair, Flamin' Hot kinda ruined regular cheetos for me, I always miss that spicy flavor when I'm eating regular cheetos, o always prefer the hot ones, but I went into this expecting that distinctive cheesy flavor we all know and love. I did read a few reviews and they weren't very good, but I like to try them for myself. Well, I should've listened to the reviews, These had absolutely no flavor. The cheese was almost nonexistent and the flavor was just bland. My fingers had more flavor than the actual pretzels did, and yes, I gladly licked the dust up once I was done with the bag. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give these a 5, and that's being generous.