𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. stolen breaths

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴   𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙽 BREATHS  𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴ 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙽 BREATHS 𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

HER OUTFIT CAME together. She was teasing her hair with a comb, moving her hair around to see whichever looked more like Marla. Now, she knew she had long hair so she didn't completely look like her, but she didn't have the energy to put on a wig. The entire process of putting on the outfit and makeup took long enough.

She knew Marla's hair was significant to the character, so she tried the best she could do with her hair. She got the hair ties, and did what she could with them, before changing a few things before it got to how she thought looked most similar.

"Aaliyah, you done?" Julianna said without knocking, voice loud as she opened the door without thinking, "Oh. Great! Dylan, you can come!" She yelled to make sure he heard her. Sibling ass dynamic, "I'm impressed," She had a pleased expression with a nod, "Now, go to that party or wherever it is and have fun, but don't do shit without thinking," She raised a finger in warning, a serious expression with narrowed eyes and all before it morphed into a smile and her spinning around to leave.

"I think you outdid yourself this year," Dylan crossed his arms with a chuckle as she spun around, cheeks red.

"Okay, stop it before you go on and on and I won't look like her anymore," She shut him down, but still placed a kiss on his cheek, and grabbed his hand to pull him around with her down the stairs.

"Wait!" They heard, which made them stop almost instantly and turn around to face her mother with her phone. They posed, hearing the phone click every time they did so, before hearing someone clearing their throat.

Ever since that one almost-talk that happened her dad had been getting along well with Dylan like expected, not thinking anything would change because, again, they've seen the guy since the two were children.

"Hi, baba," Aaliyah attempted to copy his facade of a stern expression, yet broke it easily once he shook his head with a sly smirk he wanted to keep hidden.

Like the dad he is, he also took his phone out to take more pictures than already taken, "Oh, and, we'll be at the Hoffman's tonight. So, if you get bored or something and want to come, I'm sure you're more than welcome to," Her mom informed her, sending her a nod of confirmation before walking out of the house.

Valeria being the mindreader she is, showed up at the exact same time. Her car was decorated with lights on back, fake cobwebs on the windshield, pumpkin stickers on the outside mirrors, and a little ghost keychain hanging down from the rear view mirror. Valeria had the iconic Katherine Pierce costume on, and Madelyn had Alice's outfit on from Don't Worry Darling.