one☆

Opposite attracts, it's just a fact,
Like magnets pulling, we're drawn to the pact.
Two different souls on parallel tracts,
But together, we're stronger, there's no turning back.
_________________________________________

Screams and groans could be heard from the gymnasium.
The famous trio of the school, the notorious bullies where at it again.
Da beom, who was on his knees was on the verge of passing out and could barely keep himself stable. The ball continuously coming and hitting on his head was the least thing he wanted.
The three of them laughed, finding him pathetic, a coward asshole.

The door was harshly pushed and there came the class president 'Kim Jun Hee'.
He straight up went to da beom and helped him get up. He was barely able to stand by himself. Yoon seo who was with jun hee went up to the bullies.
"U should srsly stop this Go Kyung Jun, do u know why u all r hated in the school? What do u even get from bulling people? Aren't u tired? Don't u want to be a good person? Can't u stop bullying for God's sake?".
The trio just ignored what she said and went past her like nothing happened.
"Yk it's a waste of time talking to them right" jun hee said "ik...lets take da beom to the infirmary".

In class

The students of grade 2 class 3 were chatting with each other.
Among them was 'Hwang Y/n'. She was talking with yoon seo and jung won.
Not noticing someone in the class was admiring her.
Admiring the way she talked, the way she smiled, the way she laughed, the way her eyes almost looked like they were closed, the way she had did her hairstyle today, everything about her captivated him. She was like an angel to him. She was everything he ever wanted. His desire to stay by her side every day grew daily.

Ik this is short and im sorry😭. But i promise the other ones r not gonna be short.
Have a good day/afternoon/evening/night🎀💖