Untitled Part 2

Aizawa POV

I walked into the leagues base.

"Heyyyy! Anyone miss me?" I asked with a grin

"We need you to kill the boss of the Sisterhood of Salvation" Said shiggy

"I see and how much will you pay me for this" I asked as I raised a eyebrow

"100,000,000 yen." He replied

"Why don't you make it 500,000,000 yen and we have a deal?"

"Are you insane!? I get that you only work for money but that his to much"

"My serves are not cheap, 100000000 yen is not enough for me to take on such a dangerous mission. However, if you're willing to sweeten the deal, perhaps we can negotiate a more reasonable price."

"No, By the way i think you should know that I found out about your past." He stepped forword and put 4 of his fingers on my sholder.

I activated my quirk and grabbed the gun from my pocket.

"Sorry but she paid me more," I pulled the trigger "Word of advice next time do not threaten someone with no one else around."

Just then a voice came from my ear piece

"Damn thats was cold even for you Sho, You don't plan on betraying me because I know your secret anytime soon do you?" Said Akio

"I guess you will just have to wait and see, but remember that loyalty comes at a price." I said with a sly smile. "But rest assured, as long as the price is right, I'll always be loyal to the highest bidder."

"A man of your talent and skill deserves to be paid what you're worth, Sho." She replied

"Aw, thank you thank you you are making me blush. Though I already know why you are saying this. Whats my next mission."

"Kidnap Hizashi Yamada and make him join our side. There is no restrictions on what torture you can do just do not kill him"

"Consider it done. Also I will not charge you for this one." I replied

"Oh a change of heart? May I ask you why you're suddenly offering your services for free?"

"He is all ways so happy. It pisses me off, I really want to break his spirts," I responded with a devilish grin. "Also when I am done with him I will sell him back to the hero side for a handsome price. He will be my puppet as the schools new UA taritor. Oh how this will be fun."

—————Time skip-The next day———

"Hey Sho did you hear Shigaraki got shot dead yesterday?" Hizashi whispered in my ear

Ugh now I have to act all surpised

"You mean the Shigaraki from the league of villains!?" I whispered back

"Yeah, must be a strong villain. We can't even take down Shigaraki much less this new villain."

Wow this is really helping my ego. Just then I remembered the mission that was assigned to me - to kidnap Hizashi Yamada.

I began devising my strategy to capture Hizashi Yamada. I need to also make it seem that I am still apart of the heros. Got it, I will Infiltrate UA High School and orchestrate Hizashi Yamada's abduction without raising suspicion.

"Sho you good? You have been staring at the wall for some time now." Hizashi said

"Yeah i am fine I am trying to think about who this villain might be," I replied, continuing my act. Just then the bell wrong, signaling that it was time for class to begin.

"Well its time go teach bye sho!" I waved him off with a smile, concealing my true intentions as I set my plan in motion.

As Hizashi walked by I felt a small smile come of my face. Oh how I am excited for his face to be filled with pain.

A/N

I think i forgot to say this but there will be no ships in this fanfic