Chapter 2:why?

Liam looked away to the side looked annoyed and said again "Why didn't you listen to mom." i got up and loked at him trying to be strong"mind your own business liam. " liam looked at me disgusted and he walked off to see bella and sam.

Then i heard the door open i knew it was claire...she had arrived and i was ready for what was coming to me... And yay for me she had entered the kitchen and saw Stella's body just there her head off her body i could see the her terrified eyes as tears ran down her cheeks she looked at me and said "YOU... LOOK WHAT YOU DID!"

**Claire's pov**
I felt like my whole world ended but i could still feel rage feeling up as i shouted at mark. My daughter stella was only 6 she didn't deserve this. I just stood there crying not understanding why he had to do this

He came to comfort me by a hug as a cried in his hands a few minutes passed by and the kids came in liam stood in front with bella as sam stood behind holding his plush and Stella's.

With out a warning sam ran to Stella's body liam was shocked while we all just stared at him confused. He put Stella's plush on her body and made her hand hold it even though it fell a couple of times. I could see the tears in his eyes as he put it.i went to him and out my hand on his shoulder as i kneeled down to him.

He looked at me and cried as he hugged me.i sighed and told the kids to go to bed and try to forgot about it.

The kids left and went to there room
But i could hear liam and bella talking to sam but i didn't know what they were saying. I looked at mark as i wiped my tears.

I got of the floor and said to mark "how will we clean this up?" mark sighed and said "we will find a way."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
                    {THE NEXT DAY}
**marks pov**
I woke up the next day super tired because me and claire bearly got any sleep from yesterday. But i couldn't help but feel quilt. Claire didn't say anything more then one shout at me and even my kids bearly said anything at all. I felt disappointed in my self.

Then claire woke up and i pushed all my thoughts away. I could hear my kids door open too so i got of bed and told the kids to get ready for school as claire also got up to make breakfast before they leave.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
SORRY THIS CHAPTER DIDN'T HAVE MUCH WORDS AND WASENT LONG BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE!!!

And happy eid!! 🎉

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 10 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

the feather family जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें