𝟎𝟑ఌ

HARLEM NEW YORK
REYES RESIDENCE
4:50PM

DDOT sat down on the couch with yannia on his lap as they smoked the last of the blunt. that's all they ever did when they were together.

and to be honest, dd and notti were tired of it. there wasn't a time where the two didn't have a blunt in their hand.

"hold on yall, i needa go smoke some more im dead itching." ddot said as dd looked at him concerned. "that's not normal.." notti said as ddot shrugged before tapping yannia's leg hinting for her to get up.

"cmon mama." ddot said interlinking his hand with yannia's as they exited the house. soon as they got outside dd sat down onto the stairs as yannia sat next to him.

he then passed the blunt to yannia who started smoking it aswell. she laid her head onto his shoulder as they just kept passing it back and forth between eachother.

notti slowly opened the door seeing the two passing a blunt before he shook his head and sighed. him and dd walked outside before stopping infront of yannia and ddot 

"yall need to stop, this shit getting outta control for real." dd said crossing his arms as notti nodded.

"yall actin like feens, and it's not funny this shit affecting us too." notti said as ddot and yannia just continued hitting the blunt.

"go back inna house, we good bro." ddot said wrapping one arm around yannia as she closed her eyes feeling the breeze of the cool air.

"we're okay, we'll be there in a second guys." yannia said with a small smile as the two boys sighed before going back into the house.

"this shit unbelievable, i'm fucking worried about them." notti said sitting down onto the couch as dd nodded slowly.

"what can we do tho? hopefully they cool." dd said before sitting down aswell.

a few minutes later yannia and ddot walked back into the house with tiredness before they sat down onto the couch.

ddot wrapped his arm around yannia before closing his eyes. yannia laid down on top of ddot as they slept just like that.

dd and notti were already upstairs, and the two had been outside for over 3 hours.

dd came downstairs seeing the two laid down sleep as he shook his head. he grabbed a blanket that was seated onto the couch before putting it over the two.

dd then sighed lowly before going back upstairs to go to sleep.