The Unexpected Caught

THUD!

Lakshmi: Dei Kanna... Entha velaiyvathu ozhunga seiyariya da...
Lakshmi noticed them when they went out and eventually Kanna came out his room for his midnight snack. She got him and started her investigation, being a charter box he spilled everything.

They were hiding when Kathir's car arrived the mansion and peeked him but Kannan pushed the vase on the table.

Kathir and Mullai gulped as they caught because Lakshmi Amma is holding Kathir's collar.

Lakshmi : Yenna da antha 7 varusha katha...

Kathir : Ungaluku epdi theriyum mummy.
He asked it with a sheepish smile.

Lakshmi: Un thombi oruthan irukan la avan that vaiya vachikutu summa illama... En kita olaritan...
Kathir glared at him, he gave a sheepish smile. Mullai stood behind Kathir while clenching his tee shirt.

Lakshmi: Mulla.. Kalaila unaku separate investigation iruku... Ipo nee thapicha...
To
Kathir: Sollu da ...

Kathir: Ma... Unaku nyabagam iruka.. entha function kum varameten ana namma oor thiruvizha na matum varuven...

Lakshmi: Ama...

Kathir: Athu avala parkatha..
He said in a low voice. Mullai closed her eyes tight in embarrassment.

He narrated everything to her. She has happy tears in her eyes.
Kathir: Annaiku antha maplaiya kazhati vittutu unga elarkitayum sollalam nu iruthom... Athukula Appa...

Lakshmi: Dei .. En paiyan nu nirumichita Kathiru... Nan Roomba bayanthen unaku enga da kadhal na puriyama poidumo nu... Ana Oru ponnu kaga 7 varusham ah..

Mullai smiled at her. Kannan wiped his imaginary tears feeling happy. Sundar is looking shocked as he heard everything while he was searching for his wife.

Sundar: Ada paavi... Saniyasi ya poiduveyo bayanthen da... Epdi Kadhal mannan ah irupa nu edhir parkala...
Everyone's gaze shifted to him. Kannan and Mullai laughed at his comment. Lakshmi smiled.

Lakshmi: Athu seri Kanna... Unaku epdi theriyum...

Kannan: Ada rendu perum romance pannum pothu kaiyum kazhuvanum ah pudichiten.. hehe..
He showed a fake evil laugh.

Sunder: Ada venkam ketavane... Po poi padu.. ini pesa vendiyathu periyavanga matter ru... Dei Kathiru... Kalaila office porathuku munnadi enna parthutu po da...
He said and went inside. Lakshmi patted Mullai's head smiling widely and followed her husband.

Kathir sneaked his hands around her waist and gave a peck on her lips. She smiled and leaned on his chest.

The Next day...
It was afternoon as Mullai is feeling boring she decided to take lunch for Kathir in his office. She was in car making her way to the office, deciding to surprise him. She went to the reception area.
Mullai : Excuse me.. Kathir oda cabin entha floor..